Paris

When Olivia announced she'd be taking a break from her tour, you already began planning your vacation together. You were going to spend a week in Paris together. And that's what you did.

But, Olivia found a way to bring work on your vacation.

"Liv?" You called out in a frustrated sigh. You were sitting by yourself on the balcony with a glass of red wine in your hand. Liv said she'd join you an hour ago and she never did, she just continued to sit on the bed on her computer. "Babe?" No response. "Olivia Isabel Rodrigo."

That caught her attention.

"Yea, babe?" Liv slowly lowered the computer screen and glanced at you. You didn't say anything as you turned away to look at the view outside of the balcony. Your hotel was just meters away from the Eiffel Tower — giving you a wonderful view of it.

Olivia sighed as she realized how absent she had been so far on your trip. Putting her computer and all electronic devices away completely, the girl walked over to your chair from behind you. Her arms wrapped around your neck while she kissed your forehead.

"I'm sorry, baby. I've been too absent on our trip, this is supposed to be a vacation, not a workcation." You looked up at her as she moved to sit beside you, her fingers intertwining with yours. "I promise to stay off my phone and all other devices for the rest of the trip." She kissed your knuckles with a smile. "Let's enjoy our time together, yeah?"

You couldn't help but blush and smile as well. "Thank you, Liv." You moved into her lap to hug her tightly before you both turned to admire the view of Paris, France, all snuggled up in each other's arms.