Super Star

The excitement that circled you and Olivia, was contagious. Today was the first day where Liv would start her GUTS tour. You were ecstatic for her and super proud of all her hard work.

You waited patiently outside her dressing room door while she changed into her outfit and got ready. Her makeup and hairstylist were in there helping her. Liv wanted you to wait outside for the finishing product.

You glanced at your watch once again, tapping your foot against the ground in rhythmic beats to Liv's song Get Him Back! It was one of your favorites on her GUTS album.

Finally the dressing room door was thrown open, causing you to turn to it as you saw the outfit she was wearing — your jaw dropped. Like physically dropped. Liv gave you a little twirl, feeling confident in her costume before she took one look at you — blushing when she noticed your face but she smiled and laughed a little.

"Babe." You slowly started as you stood, admiring her some more. "You are- just... wow." You breathed out.

Liv giggled. "You have such a way with words." She teased slightly and wrapped her arms around your neck.

You chuckled along with her. "I mean it. Babe, you look stunning. So gorgeous." You further explained and leaned down to kiss her pink, plump lips — a familiar red color dusting her cheeks at your compliments. "You are going to kill it on stage, I can't wait to hear your beautiful voice."

"Oh, stop. You're killing me with these praises." Liv playfully shoved you away, only slightly, as she pulled you right back a little after to kiss both of your cheeks with an adorning smile. "Thank you, my love. That means a lot."

"Of course, my super star." You smiled back and kissed her lips once again before she fainted in your arms from every word you said.