ABCDEFU (Olivia's POV)

Olivia's POV:

Olivia's POV:

With my arm securely wrapped around Y/N's waist, I threw Jenna a certain look. No, I won't be cocky towards my friend, but I do want to slap some sense into her. Jenna and Y/N were in love love, I never thought that in a million years, Jenna would cheat.

And on Y/N of all people. I mean, the girl is drop dead gorgeous. When they first broke up, she appeared at my doorstep sobbing her eyes out. The poor girl's irises were bloodshot red, dark bags under her eyes and nonstop hiccups that followed after hours of continuous crying.

In those moments there wasn't much to say, all I could really do was hold her. And I did. She wouldn't leave my side for a whole week — I took that week off to stay in bed with her and watch movies just to cheer her up.

Then on Friday when we were watching La La Land, Y/N laid her head on my shoulder with her hands holding mine in my lap. It wasn't the first time she had done that, but it was the first time that something felt... different.

Everything changed that night. One thing lead to another; we were kissing one minute then having gentle sex the next. Y/N was like a fragile little baby in my arms during our intimate moment — I wanted to be as gently and as loving as possible — I just needed to savor every minute of it.

I still cherish and look back on our first time together. The next day, she had asked me if we wanted to talk about it. She didn't want to jump into anything, suggesting we take it slow and I agreed.

We shared many sweet kisses over the course of those few months. Then she approached me about a song she wrote — and performed last night for Jenna — I could tell that she wasn't going to let Jenna off easy. I get it, I really did. Y/N was hurt, badly, and she wanted Jenna to feel the way she made hurt her.

So, after taking her to a lot of rage rooms to get the right words out, we finally conjured up a hit song that blew everyone's minds. Fans still keep guessing who it's about, but we'll never tell. And we know Jenna won't either.

In the song it mentioned Jenna's sister and mom, but in all honesty, Y/N meant no harm to them. She loved them very much and after explaining what happened between her and Jenna, they were completely understanding. Supportive as well. Their mention in the song was merely for the plot.

Plus, you gotta admit that it's catchy, huh?

Anyway, I feel like everything worked out for a reason because now, the girl of my dreams was laying in my arms, sleeping peacefully on my chest with her legs draped over my waist. Arms tightly slithered around my torso.

I squeezed her body softly as I placed a kiss on her cheek, smiling when I felt her nuzzle closer to her. I waited forever for her to be this comfortable and it was worth it. Worth it to call her mine and to be hers.

—————
A/N:
Should've wrote this a couple months agooooo but here's part two to ABCDEFU but in Olivia's book like requested :)