Chapter 2: Raine...The Girl With The Green Eyes

~Jaxons POV~

I watched as the mesmerising red headed girl, Raine, ran out of my club back completely soaked, dragging her friend I had just been dancing with along with her and smirked. Shaking my head I looked to where Shawn was standing and questioned him with my eyes. He rolled his eyes playfully but I could see the fury and confusion in his eyes and nodded his head up to his office before making his way to the staircase. I smiled and looked back towards the door the two women left through before following him up the stairs. In the back of my mind Raine with the bright blushing cheeks kept itself in the forefront to prevent me from thinking of anything else... How is it I can't get her outta my mind...

~Earlier that evening~

"Shawn! Let's go brother! We gotta get down to the club already! I don't want to miss opening it this evening! We haven't been to the club since it opened! You spend all your time at the office!."  I yelled up the stairs of the house I shared with my Best friend Shawn. He and I went into the military together and got an honorary discharge once we completed our term. Now he and I own our own security company and have also bought a new Bar/Club in the city as a way for more income, also I think it was because he's the more serious one while I on the other hand am the goofy easygoing chill one that loved to have some fun and party. I decided that tonight We would go out because Shawn's literally spent 90% of his time recently on the security business that he's completely lost the side of him that relaxed and enjoyed himself. He's been so pent up since Angie.... I think This would be the night for him to finally break free and have some fun...maybe.

"Alright you git! I git it! Let's go before yer head explodes of boredom. But I'm only going te be there fer a hour or so. I have a meetin in a few and I cannot miss it." I hear from the top of the landing as he makes his way down. the stairs buttoning the front buttons of his suit and crabbing his wallet and keys off the table by the front door before heading to his Carolina Blue  C7 Corvette and turned saying " Are ye comin or am I goin to go back upstairs an pre fer the meetin. Your choice." and got into his car starting it up and waiting for me to decide. 

I locked the door behind me and walked over to his car smiling and climbing in. Not even 2 seconds after the door was closed we were moving through the streets of Seattle till we made it to our entrance behind the club. The wolf on the sign above the club lit up the sky in purple and blues and I grinned. We chose the Wolf logo, which in the military was our units patch and once we were discharged we decided to make sure to keep it as our company logo. We lost so many good men and brothers in the war we were fighting for our country so as a remembrance and a pledge to keep their memory alive. 

Logo:

We headed into the back entrance of the club and immediately I knew tonight was gonna be a good night, I could feel it in the air that something is definitely going to change tonight. We moved through the people on the dance floor and up the staircase nodding at charlie, our personal bouncer, as we walked up and went directly into the offices.