Chapter 6: Can I REALLY Have Them Both?

~~~Author's note! There will be smut in this chapter, look for the ~~~ and scroll till you find the next set to continue reading if you dont want to read the SMUT! Also I changed the wording and spelling of how both Shawn and Raine speak due to a few personal messages I received. I hope this reads better for yall. Love you ALL!~~~

~~~Raine's POV~~~

I could see the uncertainty in Tyler's eyes as she looked around at us and finally she bit her lip and said " Fine but if you OR you hurt her in any way or she comes home crying or in any physical pain I will be at your door and your death won't be quick." and with that Tyler walked away and into her room like nothing had just transpired. I looked over at Shawn and Jaxon and all I could think was SERIOUSLY!!?!? She just is going to let me go with them without so much as a where when will you get back etc. Nope, just a threat to the guys and then gone, like I didn't even exist.

"Well if ye are gonna take me home with ye I better go git some clothes. Give me just a minute." I said turning to the hallway and making a beeline for my room. What I didnt expect was for both the men to follow me to my room and sit on my bed as I began to pack my bag. I made sure to grab some panties and bras that I knew would be gorgeous but also not slutty and grabbed a couple pairs of slacks and a summer dress as to dress up if the occasion calls for it and sandals to go with.

Once the clothes were packed I walked over to my nightstand and grabbed my charger and my computer along with my air-pods and then looked at the two men sitting on my bed and said, "Okay, well i guess I'm packed unless there's something specific I should pack for this unexpected trip."

"I think if you need anything else we will be more than willing to buy or supply it for you. Let's head down." Jaxon said, standing up and nodding at her before grabbing her hand and leading her through her living room to the front door. He continued to hold my hand as we walked to the elevators and then out to the parking garage where they're blacked out Tahoe and three other security vehicles were waiting unpacked like they knew they wouldn't be staying here long.

Once at the vehicles the driver of the Tahoe got out and opened the door for us and Shawn extended his hand to me as i climbed in as Jaxon removed his hand from my other. I climbed into the Tahoe and sat in the first seat in the very back knowing that the two men would probably prefer to sit next to each other and look around. The seats were smooth and covered in black leather and had enough cushion to pat my butt seeing as I actually have a problem with most seats not having enough if any cushion for a woman with a big behind. The rest of the car was either a sleek black plastic or a maple wood finish for the accents of the car. It was stunning.

"Piccolo, why are you in the back? I was hoping to get the chance to sit with you." Jaxon said when he was seated in the seat in the center. Looking over his shoulder at me with a heated gaze before he turned around with a smirk playing at his lips. I was grateful to not be undre such a heady stare and I breathed a sigh that I hoped the guys wouldn't notice and then looked out the window as we drove. I had no idea where we were going or what we were doing as the drive seemed long and it looked as if we were leaving the city and heading into the countryside.

"Um, I think we're going the wrong way? Weren't we headed out to your houses? Or house? Why does it look like you're taking me out to the countryside? Are you kidnapping me?! Or are you gonna kill me....." I said while looking at both men and shrinking back into the seat feeling completely stupid for even trusting the two men who she just met and started working for.

~~~

"Stop de car Shane and leave it running. You get in the car behind us and follow us closely." Shawn said while removing his seat belt and turning toward me in the back. Without anything else said we pulled off the dirt road we were currently traveling down and the driver, Shane, got out and walked to the car that was directly behind us. Jaxon got out of the back seat and got into the driver's seat and started moving again while Shawn came and sat in the very back row with me. 'Look at me, Raine, We won't be kidnapping ye unless ye want and we most CERTAINLY don want ye DEAD! I am going to show ye what EXACTLY we have in store for ye and ye can be as loud as ye want." Shawn said before moving to the space between the seats grabbing the bottom of my pants and pulled them off, once those were removed he tore my panties from covering my womanhood and smiled before bending down and licking me from the base of my slit to the top where the hood of my clit was hiding the bundle of nerves that sent my body on fire.