Chapter 3: A New Job! Yay! or not?!

~Authors Note~

SMUT will take place in this chapter with a small bit of BDSM if you do not wish to read it I have put in a section break so that you know when to stop and when to resume reading. Thank you!

~Raines POV~ 

Once we were out of the club and back to our apartment I could finally stop and breath. I can't believe I was embarrassed like that. I can't believe I met someone who made me completely mute. I wasn't even listening to Tyler who was ranting behind me as I went into my room and closed the door leaning against it before sliding down to the floor in a huff. I could not believe the night I just had. Those men with the green and blue eyes...I could get lost...No no Raine stop this you'll never see them again. 

I slowly got up from the floor shaking slightly from the run i just put me and Tyler through in our heels but I had no choice I had to leave after the drink was spilled down my back. it was like a spell had been broken between me and the blue eyed man and he made me feel things I have never in my life felt before. something that made my whole body tingle...in a very good way. I climbed onto my bed after removing my dress and heels and makeup laying down and passing out immediately I was completely and fully exhausted. 

"A Little Bit Off" by Five Finger Death Punch was playing as my Alarm waking me up at 8am. Today I was hoping to hear back from the different companies I sent resumes to yesterday afternoon during my job searching. I don't have too many things I've had the privilege of doing as work experience but I knew how to be an assistant so that was my main choice for employment. I immediately jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom once I was done with my morning routine I  grabbed my laptop off my desk and sat in the chair nearest my window and started reading the emails I had received overnight. There was one that caught my eye Wolf Securities Inc. because I hadn't applied to any type of security firm so i was confused as to why I had an email from them. I clicked on that one first.

To: Raine Sparrow

From Wolf Securities Incorporated 

Dear Miss Raine,

You have been selected to be interviewed for the position of Personal Assistant to Shawn Wolf CEO of Wolf Securities Inc. Please report to 1209 W Davenport Dr. Seattle WA Tomorrow At 9am. Do not be late.

sincerely, 

Miss Jones

Head of Human Relations At Wolf Securities Incorporated

9am? 9AM!? "Crap!" I scream as I run to my closet grabbing a black pencil skirt that came to just above my knees and a white silk quarter sleeved blouse. I grabbed my red lipstick that I always used and quickly applied it to my lips before combing my hair into a neatly tied bun. I grabbed my purse and keys and walked out the door. I hailed a cab and gave them the address listed on the Email, forgetting all about the fact that I lived with someone else and she would probably be freaking out now because all I did was scream and than take off in a hurry. But I was truly intrigued at the thought that someone had offered me a job that i didn't even apply for. 

Once we reached the building my mouth literally dropped open It was breathtaking. 

The building: