Chapter 1-Maha

Maha's Pov

Maha's Pov

Hearing the birds chirping sound I woke and noticed my husband hugging me tight. I love to see him sleeping peacefully like this. It's been three years since we got married and still every day feels fresh and delight because of him.

Yesterday was such a beautiful day with drizzling and breeze until it started raining heavily and instantly turned into a storm. Chennai's wheather is unpredictable. Being a Police officer,my husband alias Mr. Shivaay Narayan had to be in a night duty looking after the accidents and other damaged. Because of his duty he gets plenty of sleep which makes him restless.

Thankfully it is Sunday but still no holiday for him. Messing his hair I kissed them and sat straight on bed carefully not breaking his sleep. It's 6 am. He leaves at 8 means he have one more hour to sleep,till then I will make breakfast for us.

Touching the ground with my right palm I wished it Good morning and kept my feet on ground. Moving Inside the kitchen I started making Masala idli with khadi and coconut chutney.

 Moving Inside the kitchen I started making Masala idli with khadi and coconut chutney

Masala Idli Fry (My Favv)

I felt someone hugging me from backside, without jerking or screaming I twisted my neck and kissed the cheeks of that person. Well the person is DSP Shivaay Narayan. My Husband.

"Why are you exhausting yourself in the early morning?", He asked while kissing my neck deeply and his hand moved Inside my saree. "Because I want to feed my husband's stomach with little breakfast before he leaves for his duty", I said and moaned as he bite the spot and licked it sensually making me aroused on the early morning itself.

"I love you Maha", He said and turned me towards him still gripping my waist. I smiled and hooked My arms around his neck. "I love you too Shiva", I whispered and placed my lips on his. We both started kissing passionately with so much love and affection.

HIM and HIS Love is enough for me to live.

Our little kitchen Romance gone out of trance by My sister-in-law. Nandita. She is Shiva's sister.