Chapter 8 - Mahender - Nandhu

Mahender's Pov

Mahender's Pov

After discussing the time table and other things with Dean I made my way towards Mechanical Engineering block Section 2. As I entered inside none stood up to wish me a good morning as they wish other professors. Haha, I knew it! They must be thinking me as a student. This happens everytime. So I didn't mind it at all.

Suddenly my eyes fell on the same girl who bumped into me on freshers party. Well, that day I am in hurry to meet one of my friend and left from there when the lights gone off. I think she is shocked to see me as her professor. That's the reason I asked her to know about the person before speaking. I was just looking into her eyes directly without caring about the surroundings. She looks frightened and embarrassed. I can see it in her brown orbs.

She broke the eye contact as her friend nudged her shoulder. That's when everyone stood up and blocked my view to see her.

"A very good morning class",I smiled and wished them back.

They all look excited. They will definitely be excited right? When they have a young professor. I hope I won't disappoint them or myself. Well, I am not like other strict professors who orders students to complete the work alloted. I want to befriend with them and make them grasp the subject with willingness not because of stress.

"As you all know I am completely new here. So, I think we should introduce ourselves. Right?", I said and they all nodded their head.

"Myself Mahender Vasudevan, I am your new physics professor. I will try my level best to teach you guys full-fledge and I expect the same output from you guys", I said and they all gave me a positive response with cheers. I chuckled at their excitement.

"Please introduce yourselves", I said and they all started introducing. Some of them are funny. Finally,it's her turn. She is hiding behind someone till now but now she should introduce herself.

She is looking hesitated. She thinks that I am angry at her.

"Common dear, Introduce yourself", I cheered up for her. She looks shocked.

"Good Morning Sir, I am Nanditha Narayan", She ended with a small Introduction.

Nanditha. Sounds Good.

After sometime we completed with introducing and I started briefing them last year topics which are connected with second year so that they won't have any doubts.

"I hope you guys understood today's class and it will helpful for everyone if you guys point out your doubts", I said after noticing the time on my wrist watch. Still five minutes is left for bell.

As I started clarifying their doubts bell rang and I moved outside the class.

"Mahender Sir", Someone from behind called me. I can recognise this voice. I turned back and noticed Nanditha. I know why she arrived here.

"Yes?", I said and acted as I don't know anything. She took a few steps ahead and stood infront of me. This is a break time hence, everyone will be present in canteen.

"I am sorry", She said while looking down. Hmm, she is not looking genuine with her apology.

I smiled at her. Well I do appreciate her feisty and daring nature. Every girl should take stand for themselves.

"I mean, I never expected you to be my professor and assumed everything on my own. I am sorry", She apologized sincerely. Now, it's alright.

"It's completely fine Ma. You are right at your place but still accepting your fault will never make your self-respect down", I said. That's true. Because, last time she shouted at me when she is the one who is at fault. So, being her teacher I need to correct it.

She looked at me for some time and started speaking arrogantly.

"What do you mean by accept my fault ha? I am telling you again sir, it's you who bumped into me that day", She said making me angry.

"Well making you understand is really tough but let me tell you something dear, I am a person who will take tough jobs", I said to her with determination.

As she is my student, I need to teach her to be well mannered. Never I thought this girl to be this stubborn. Huf.

"I may take my leave now. Have a nice day sir", She said sarcastically while I nodded my head knowing that she won't change her behaviour easily. She left not before glancing at me again. 

I chuckled internally. She is just a kid by heart.

Nandhu's Pov

How dare he? How can he ask me to accept my fault? He is the one who bumped me that day but still I apologized just because he is my professor and I am weak in some physics topics. Hence, I don't want any obstacles.

But he completely took advantage of it and started pouring his so called manners on my mind. Huhh

You are the one who bumped into him without noticing. My subconscious mind poked me.

Just shut up!

Stupid subconscious brain of mine is completely useless.

I hate apologising still I did but none appreciated. People are so of themselves. They won't care about other's efforts and emotions.

Hope so you guys Liked the Chapter.

What do you guys think about Mahender and Nanditha?

^ Please do vote, comment and share.