Chapter 10 - Shivaay

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"This is so tasty Amma", A ten years old Shivaay exclaimed in joy while eating Kesari made by his Mom.

"Yeshh!! Tasyyy", A four years old Nandhu also tried to copy her brother's words. Her brother and mother chuckled at her cuteness while she pouted getting offend as she thought they are laughing at her.

"Bad! Bad!", She said while pointing towards them who made a amusing face and started tickling her. She broken into fits full of laughter while their father is looking at his little bundles of happiness with so much love and adoration.

"Shiva!", He called his son who looked at him.

"Come over here with your little sister", He said and Shivaay come towards him while holding little Nandhu's finger tightly.

"Never leave your sister alone my son", His father said while caressing his hair.

"I promise Nana, I won't leave my sister alone and will be a protective brother always", Shivaay said to his father with so much determination. He smiled at his son.

"Amma catch me", A five and half years old kiddo Nandhu said while giggling and started running away from her mother in beach.

"Wait baby, Don't go towards water", Her mother warned her while she being a kid didn't bothered to listen and ran towards water.

Skip.....Skip....Skip.....Skip...

"Ahhh", The painful shouts are being heard in the whole beach.

"Don't leave her alone", His father spoke his last words and left his last breathe.

Shivaay's Pov

"NO", I Shouted and sat straight.

"Are you ok sir?", One of the officer asked me while forwarding a water bottle. I just nodded my head and gulped down the whole water.

This dream! It haunts me everytime since years but thankfully after Maha's arrival I never had these dreams but today it again poked out.

I am breathing heavily. Their painful screams are still ringing in my ears making me restless. I can't survive like this. My panik attack shouldn't be triggered now.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I quickly grabbed it after seeing the caller id and left to stand near the door of train. Well, I am travelling back to Chennai from shimla in the train.

"Hello", Maha's voice is filled in my ears. This is peaceful, I can feel My heart beat normal now.

She is my solace...

"Shiva?", She said once again as I didn't replied her. I took Deep breathe and started speaking.

"Yes Mahi", I replied finally. "Why aren't you speaking anything a while ago?", She asked.

"Network issue", I lied not wanting her to be tensed. "Oh Ok! Are you coming back?", She asked enthusiastically. I chuckled at her excitement.

My kiddo Wifey....

"Yes my love", I Said and she started squealing.

"When will you reach?", She asked and I shooked my head at this question bank of mine.

"In half an hour", I replied.

"Should I prepare dinner for you?", She asked again. Deva!!

"No Mahi! I will have something in train", I said after noticing time in my wrist watch. It's 12:30Am. I don't want her to be exhausted in this time but with whom I am talking.

"What do you mean by you will eat in train ha? Do you want to make me a wife who doesn't takes care of her husband or what? Dare you eat outside food! Come home directly I will make something light and healthy", She said. No No Warned!

"Ok my dear Love! I will eat YOU and your handmade food after reaching home", I said the word YOU huskily. I can sense her blush.

"Shameless", She said slowly while I chuckled.

"What? I am saying truth itself. Don't be tired when I reach home baby", I said teasingly. "Shut Uppp Shivv", She shouted and I started laughing at my Shy wife.

"Ok fine! I won't tease you", I said trying to convince my angry bird.

"Bye! I need to make your dinner. Reach safe", She said.

"Wait! Wait! Mahi", I said in hurry as she was about to hang up the call.

"What happened?", She asked.

"I love you", I said softly while looking at the moon.

"I love you more", She said. I can feel her beautiful smile.

Hope So you guys liked the Chapter.

Please Do Vote, Comment and Share.