Chapter 8 - Nandhu

Nandhu's Pov

Nandhu's Pov

"Nandhu!! Come outside after locking main door and don't forgot to grab your ID card", Anni said while taking Vespa keys and left outside.

I am wearing a pink crochet with jeans while Anni draped herself in a beautiful cotton saree.

NANDHU'S OUTFIT

I quickly wrapped ID card around My wrist and left behind her not before locking the main door.

"Here Anni", I said and left the keys on her hand bag while I already have a spare one on my bag. I hoped on the vespa and soon we both hitted the road. Anni drops me everyday at my college and leaves to hers.

"Don't skip your lunch and do come to home early at evening", She said.
"Ok Anni!! Drive safe", I said while kissing her cheek and was about to leave.

"Hi Anni", Satya said while coming out of our college hostal with her books.
What is she doing here in college hostal?

"Hello Satya! What are you doing here in hostal?", Anni asked her while she just sighted heavily. "That's a long story Anni, I will explain it to Nandhu or else you will get late", Satya said. Anni nodded while chuckling and left.

"Now, tell me babe. What are you doing here?", I asked her as we started moving Inside the college.

"My dad got transferred to Banglore as I already have admission here they asked me to stay in hostal rather than staying alone", She said while I nodded. "Uffooo! My day scholar buddy just turned into a hosteler", I said while giggling and she glared.

We reached our class and I was about to go to back bench but satya pulled me in second bench. What the!

Never in our whole school days or in intermidiate she allowed us to sit in first three benches. Now, what happened to her suddenly?

She started being in hostel and now, sitting in second bench. Don't tell me, she gained some interest on study.

"What happened to you idiot? You and second bench are completely opposite poles na", I asked her confusingly.