Chapter 6 - Shivaay

Shivaay's Pov

Shivaay's Pov

"Abdul Chacha do come to our home on Sunday,Maha invited you for dinner", I said to Abdul chacha as I dropped him off at his home.

"That's not needed Shiva beta", He tried to deny but I insisted him saying Maha will be disappointed and he agreed instantly. He adores my wife as his own daughter.

It's five thirty at evening when I reached home and asusal I was greeted by my sweet wifey.

"Why are you waiting for me at main door?", I asked her as I lifted her in my arms and started walking towards our room. "I come over there after listening your bike sound", She said while smiling and encircled her arms around my neck.

"What happened to my chirpy wife?", I asked again after laying her on bed and I myself layed beside her.

"Your higher officials sended a letter for you and I recieved it a hour back", She said while hugging me tightly and buried her face in my chest. 

"Do you read it?", I asked while caressing her hair softly. She never does it but still I asked her for confirmation.

She shooked her head, I pulled her completely over me and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes, feeling the moment.

How much I love that feeling of her!!

She raised her head and looked into my eyes. "Are you going Somewhere?", She asked.

Well yes, I need to go Shimla regarding a case. I got to know about it in the morning and thought to share with her after reaching home. But My wife is smart enough to understand her husband and his duty.

I didn't said anything but simply nodded my head. She is sad, I can see it on her gloomy face itself.

"Common love, I will be back in three days", I tried to convince her heart which is not accepting my departure. Maha is very understanding woman,I just need to give her some assurance that I will be fit and fine.

"Don't eat too much spicy food!! Take care of yourself!! Don't take much risk, if you are taking then just remind that two people are waiting for you here!! Don't skip your meals!! Do call me everyday!! Sleep for atleast five hours!!", She started with her Do's and Don'ts while I am just staring at her. She is an angel in my life.

I am just smiling like an idiot while staring at her suddenly she slapped on my chest bringing me back for her world.

"Did you even heard me?", She asked doubtfully. "Anything more wifey?", I asked her back. She glared at me cutely and smiled the next second I pecked her lips.

"All the best and come back soon", saying this she hugged me very tight so do I.

"When are you going to leave?", She asked while combing my hair with her fingers.