Chapter 3- Shivaay

Shivaay 's pov

Shivaay 's pov

"Since when she was missing?", I asked the missing girl's mother who is sitting in my cabin and crying.

"From yesterday night", She answered.

"Do you have any idea about the last place she visited ?", I tried to know more so that we can reach her soon.

" City Library", She said.

After somemore questions, I finally completed interogation.

"Don't worry Mam, I promise your daughter will be with you in next 24 hours", I gave her some assurance and she left with heavy heart.

In next 3 hours we traced that girl's location and my officers went to rescue her. She was kidnapped by some street kidnappers for money. Bloody idiots.

Parking My bullet infront of the main gate I moved Inside the main gate.

This feels so content to say. My life took 360 degrees turn after meeting Maha. She changed me alot. From enraged to gentle and Calm.

Before she stepped into My life, this home feels like nothing but after her arrival this place started seeming like Home where we share Memories,Happiness,sleep and eat. My Home.

Stepping inside I saw her in Living Room. Well I don't hate her but it's fact that I hate her presence around me. I know that she will be hurt by My harsh words but I can't help it. My anguish about that brutal day will be Calm down only after arresting HIM.

I can feel her narrow eyes while I just rolled my eyes internally and started searching for my wife.

"Shiva", There she is draped in a green saree. She is the most beautiful girl for me .

Taking her in a tight hug I forgot about the world around me.

When I asked her about going somewhere she replied that thay both are going to mall for buying a lehanga for Nanditha.

I said that I will accompany them because I know what happens if I won't be there. I can feel Nanditha glaring at me. I smirked internally. You can't escape from my irritations little one.

"Come shiva,let's have lunch", Maha said and I nodded my head. After washing my hands and feet,I moved towards dinning table and took my seat.

"What's special?", I asked.

"Chicken", Maha replied.

CHICKEN

CHICKEN

(I CAN DIE FOR IT 😂)

"This is soo tasty Mahi", I complimented but her reply took me off guard.

"Really! Nandhu made it, I just helped her", She exclaimed in happiness. Well I knew this thing too. She want us to be bonded as brother-sister. But is it gonna happen?

I looked my front and saw she is smirking at me. Shit. I shouldn't have complimented anyone. I cursed myself and started eating silently.

In evening we locked the main door and left to mall in my Thar.

"I liked this one", Nandhu said.

"But baby it's too heavy you can't be able to wear it for that long time", My caring wife said. Sometimes I feel like they both were not sister-in-law's but mother and daughter. I smiled internally.

"That looks like a rag", I said while pointing towards the lehanga which Nandhu was holding. She glared at me.

"I like this one and I am gonna by this itself", She concluded while I smirked. I knew it.

I looked at maha who is looking at me with narrowing eyes making me grin while she just smiled and shooked her head.

After billing we moved to a tailor shop. Both the girls moved Inside while I waited for them here itself.

Dropping them back at home I went to meet my friend who just moved to Chennai from Kanpur.

"You are late Mr. Husband", Maha said as I returned back to home after four hours. I smiled sheeply and sat beside her in sofa.

"Sorry", I said. Pulling her in my lap I encircled my arms around her waist and leaned back on to the sofa. "Are you mad? leave me, we are in living room Shiva", She Shouted at me slowly and it didn't bothered me.

"Shhh, no one will come here. Your soul sister sleeps at 8 itself", I said while cupping her face and in a span of seconds I sealed her lips with mine and started kissing her. Feeling her smile in kiss I grabbed her neck and deepen the kiss to explore her more.

Lacking for the breath we broke the kiss and I pecked her cheek and Started trailing down the wet kisses from her jaw to neck.

"Shivaa", She moaned as I bite her neck and sucked to ease the pain. I was about to remove the pallu from her shoulder but she caught my hand and stood on her feet, moving away from me. I frowned and was about to pull her again but she shooked her head while chuckling.

"Not here pati dev, come let me serve your dinner", She said.

"I am having my dinner itself", I said shamelessly and she slapped my bicep for talking dirty.

"Are you gonna eat or not?", She asked sternly while I just nodded my head pouting. Giggling at me she ran inside the kitchen to reheat the food. I smiled and went inside the room to freshen up.

After completing dinner we both moved to our room and slept cuddling.

"I love you Officer", Asusal I heard this words before sleeping.

Hope so you guys Liked the Chapter.

^ Do vote, comment and share.