Chapter 2

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

Issei stood in front of the student council door and knocked on it, waiting for someone to answer. After a few moments, Issei had to hold in a groan as a blonde headed boy opened the door.

????: Oh, great, it's you, seriously peeping again, maybe you should...

Issei simply showed the slip of paper to the boy, who was Genshirou Saji, the secretary of the student council. Issei could see Genshirou's eyes widen slightly as he looked between Issei and the paper.

Genshirou: Just a minute - slamming the door in Issei's face.

Issei let out a sigh, he just wanted to get this over with, he was hoping that he may get off slightly easy, since this was a different offense. Unfortunately, his silence was disturbed by the other two perverts that also were in trouble. Of course, Issei did not know this as he had left before the teacher gave them the order to leave as well.

Matsuda: Oi, don't think we're done with you!

Motohama: Yeah, ow! - as he rubbed his sore jaw.

Matsuda: Knocking our shit down and punching us, I oughta...

Genshirou: Okay, Hyoudou, you can pass - as he turned to the other two - you two might as well come in, too.

Issei and the perverted duo followed Genshirou inside the student council room. Issei fidgeted a little as he could see the stares of the girls of the student council, they were disgusted at seeing these three walk in. Although Issei could feel a little envy for Genshirou as he got to be surrounded by these girls, he had to clench his fist in jealousy.

It quickly evaporated as Issei reminded himself of his dream, he'll be the strongest fighter to come from this place, focus on his studies, get decent grades, get into something with computers and hopefully, meet a girl not from here. After all, he was sure that no girl here would be willing to get into a committed relationship with him. He could not say anything about the other two who leered at the girls, while Issei focused on the back of Genshirou's head as he led them to a desk.

Genshirou: I brought them here, kaichou.

????: Thank you, Saji-san.

As seated at the desk was the student council president, Sona Shitori, Issei had to admit she did look, no surprise as she was one of the Onee-samas of the school. The others were her vice-president, Tsubaki Shinra, and then the top two in Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima. Sona, however, unlike the other three, didn't have much of a bust, but it still didn't deter from her looks with short black hair and violet eyes that were sharp.

Sona: So what is it that you three did? Or better yet, who did you peep on this time? Considering that you all seem to be nursing some injuries, makes me wonder who you pissed off this time? - there were some giggles as they had seen the video regarding Issei getting beat up.

Issei: No one, kaichou, I just punched them, when they wouldn't leave me alone - as he stepped to the desk and handed the slip that the teacher gave him, which stated why he was here.

Some of the girls scoffed at the claim of Issei being able to punch someone, since they saw him get beat down. However, it was Sona's reaction that caused them to stifle up and Sona's eyes widened very slightly.

Sona: I see, it's not like you to be violent, Hyoudou-san.

Issei: I know, but they dumped their porn on my desk and I wanted them to leave me alone, but they kept pestering me.

Sona: Well, it's only natural.

It made Issei frown as he knew what she was referring to, she was dumping him in with these two. He knew that it was most certainly going to be on the long road to one day clear his name.