Chapter 7

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

On a Sunday afternoon, Ukita and Ikki were on a double date with their girlfriends. Next to Ikki, was a short haired brunette with tan skin and blue eyes, her name is Kaname Kugatachi. She was also fairly built and had a scar on her left cheek. She used to go by the moniker of Freya, when she was once part of a gang called Ragnarok.

Next to Ukita, it was the same girl that Issei had seen him talking to, she had short, spiky red-brown hair and green eyes that were almost catlike

Next to Ukita, it was the same girl that Issei had seen him talking to, she had short, spiky red-brown hair and green eyes that were almost catlike. She wore a green cap and in contrast to Kaname, she was not as busty. She was also once part of the same gang as Kaname, she had gone by the moniker of Valkyrie. Her name is Kisara Nanjō.

Kisara: So what's this message from Kenichi about, Ikki?

Ikki: Beats me, he wants you to train Issei on his leg combat capabilities.

Ukita: Tch...

Ikki: Now, now, don't get stingy, Ukita.

Ukita: You would be, if that pervert was with your girl.

Ikki: Haha, actually, no, I wouldn't.

Kisara: Hmm, but isn't he like Taichi?

Ikki: Not really, unlike Taichi, Issei has morals, he wouldn't dare look at Kaname the wrong way.

Ukita: How would you know?

Kaname: He checked his phone.

Kisara: What?

Ikki: You remember that video that showed Issei getting beaten up?

Ukita: Haha, he had it coming.

Ikki: Don't laugh, Ukita, if I had to choose between Issei or you in a fight, I would pick him - shocking all three of them.

Ukita: What?

Ikki: Listen - as he put his arms behind his head - those guys or at least the caption proclaimed that Issei was peeping on their girlfriends and also taking pictures. Well, when I swapped numbers with Issei, I checked his phone, including his recently deleted pictures, there was nothing on there. The dude may peep, but he doesn't take photos of them. He looked me dead in the eye and told me himself that he would not look at another man's woman that way because her heart was won by someone else.