Chapter 4

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

It was the start of another week for Issei as he had been dropped off by Ikki, who had gone to see his girlfriend. He was walking to the locker room with his posters as he didn't want to lug them around. He had also gotten a lock the next day after his trip to the mall. As he was heading towards the locker room, he began to hear excited whispers and he looked behind him. There was Takeshi walking with Rias Gremory, they looked like a couple, if the blush on Takeshi's face was any indication.

Issei: 'He was with that black haired chick just this weekend, is he two timing them?' - he then stopped and realized that was his initial goal.

He let out a sigh of the thought of having multiple girlfriends, but seeing Takeshi do it. He began to think that he looked like a douchebag for thinking like that. He kind of felt bad for that black haired girl as Takeshi was just playing with her. Issei believed himself to be a prick about that harem king dream now, breaking someone's heart, toying with their emotions, it's just not right. He gave a silent prayer to the adults and senpais that veered him away from that path as he kept on walking.

????: Ise, you traitor!

Issei: Huh? - as he dodged the oncoming fists of the two perverts - 'oh, great, they're back again' - he had enjoyed the peace and quiet without them here.

Motohama/Matsuda: Huh? Why did you dodge? - they usually hit Issei with their combo fists.

Issei: What do you want?

Matsuda: How dare you patch up our secret hiding hole!

Motohama: Yeah, man! What's your deal?

Issei: I told you that I did last week or did your time away make you forget that?

Since they were still in the courtyard, some people murmured about Issei patching up the peephole. Of course, people didn't believe that and assumed that it was one of their beloved princes. From what Issei could see from the corner of his eye, Takeshi made no move to debunk the rumor.

Issei: 'Of course, taking credit for someone's work' - as he let out a sigh, but he did remember the uneasy feeling that he got from the two last week.

Matsuda: That's not cool, dude!

Motohama: Yeah, now, we gotta find a new spot!

Issei: Good luck with that - as he began to turn away from them.

Matsuda: Hey, you got some new posters, lemme see!

Issei: Back off! - as he moved his bag away from his reach.

Motohama: You owe us some new content after the student council took our porn, where did you hide yours anyways?

Issei: Unlike you, I didn't bring any to school nor do I plan to.

Matsuda: Got it! - snatching one of the poster rolls.

Issei: Hey, give that back - as Motohama blocked him from Matsuda, who was opening the poster.

Matsuda: What the fuck is this! - as he threw the poster to the ground, letting everyone see that it is a picture of a giant robot - where's the boobs, man?

Motohama: Probably grabbed the wrong one - as he grabbed a poster.

Issei: Knock it off! - gritting his teeth, his anger was rising, but now it was Matsuda that blocked him.

Motohama: Huh? I guess I grabbed the wrong one - also throwing it to the ground, to see another nonpornographic poster.

The two continued dodging and swerving Issei, removing the last two posters and throwing them to the ground. None of them had any pornographic material, people just found it weird. How did the Perverted Beast not have anything pornographic? Issei was shaking immensely in anger, that was twice that his posters were on the ground. However, the two perverts took this as him about to cry.