Reunion

After everyone forgot abt Hope when she jumped to the malivore pit, Josie was feeling like something was missing from her Life. She was happy. Well ish.
Josie had found the necklace Hope gave her on her 16th birthday. She could't remeber where she got it but she just thought it was pretty and put it on

Josie's pov

I was normally taking a walk in the woods when i hear a loud scream.
I quickly start running to that direction.
Theres a girl. Shes naked.  And clearly wolfing out. I blush hard when i see her, but i turn my back at her and she sees me. She... stops the transtision? Atleast it sounds like it
The girl looks at me. I can feel it.
The girl took off. I let out a sigh
"I need to get back to school"
I thought to myself.

Hope's pov

After i said my good byes to Clark, i get sucked into a bright white thing in malivore. I did see something bright there too, like bright red or something?anyway He was trying to banish me from him. And he succeeded.
I woke up in a ditch, feeling intense hunger. I feel something popping out from my gums. I realised that i had died inside malivore! Which means i have triggered my Vampire side. Im a full tribirid! Malivore should be gone right? "i need to feed." I thought to myself.

Voice in the distance: "aah i dont know what to do! Landon just asked me out! What the heck im gonna answer!!!"
I reconised that voice almost instantly. It was Josie Saltzman.
It was so overwhelming that i stripped out of my clothes and started to wolf out. I let out a scream. I dont know why. Wolfing out dosent hurt me that much anymore.
I hear someone behind me. I freeze and stop the transtision.
I see Josie, she turned her back on me bc she probably saw me naked. Fuck what am i gonna do. I vamped my clothes back on and i took off.
"She saw me naked" i thought to myself and blushed. I dont even know why i blushed that hard on the thought.  No one remebers who i am. Im gonna make them remeber.

This is the first chapter of this. Its short i know but i have never writed before so please forgive me. I would love to know if you guys wanted More to this. Despite your answer i will continue doing this. Eventhough it might take a while for me to do these chapters bc theres school. The chapters will be longer i promise. And there will be smut on the other chapters, like probably the next one. Im still thinking on what i should do next. I was thinking on publishing every week but no promises. It might take a while bc this is still my first time actually publishing something. Anyway i hope your doing good. I gtg bye!