The dark returns

"Looks like the welcoming committee got an upgrade," Josie quipped, her hands already sparking with magic. "A death spell should work just greatly" Josie said and smirked a little. "Thats black magic Jo" Hope said. "its ok. we'll deal with it later ok?" Josie said and took a hold of Hopes hand. "Ready when you are" Hope said. "ok just repeat after me..."

"Mors his creaturis, occide omnes." Josie said and Hope joined her. "Mors his creaturis, occide omnes." the creatures started to back down after realising what spell it is. "MORS HIS CREATURIZ, OCCIDE OMNNES" They yelled.  "MORS HIS CREATURIZ, OCCIDE OMNNES" the creatures fell to the ground. Josie let out a grunt. Hope turns to look at her. "Are you ok?" Hope asked. "Yeah. just the black magic. Lizzies gonna kill me" Josie said and fainted. 

As Hope watched Josie collapse, panic gripped her. She knelt beside her, trying to wake her up, but Josie remained unconscious. The air around them crackled with a dark energy that lingered even after the creatures had been vanquished.

Frantic, Hope summoned all her strength, focusing on Josie. She attempted to heal her, but something was different. The magic she usually drew upon felt distant, almost repelled by Josie's unconscious form. It was as if a shadow loomed over her, blocking any restorative magic from reaching her soulmate.

With a sinking feeling, Hope realized the aftermath of the black magic they had just wielded was affecting Josie more than she anticipated. She held Josie closer, whispering words of reassurance, hoping against hope that Josie would wake up.

Minutes ticked by like agonizing hours until, finally, Josie stirred. Her eyes fluttered open, but they were different. A coldness resided in their depths, an unsettling contrast to the warmth Hope was accustomed to seeing.

"Josie, thank goodness you're awake," Hope breathed a sigh of relief.

But Josie didn't respond immediately. When she did, her voice was hollow, devoid of its usual liveliness. "Hope, something's changed. i can feel it. I feel... different."

Hope's heart sank further, a dreadful realization dawning upon her. "It's the black magic, isn't it? It's affecting you."

A twisted smile curled on Josie's lips, sending shivers down Hope's spine. "Affecting me? Oh, it's much more than that. I can feel the power coursing through me. And the dark me is much hotter anyway" She said and snapped her fingers. Josies look compleatly changed. "And black suits me better" Josie said, smirked and kissed Hope. "so your dark you likes me?" Hope asked. "Yeah. but it also covers what im about to do next" Josie said and Hopes eyes widened before Josie snapped her neck. Hopes lifeless body fell to the ground. Josie knelt beside her and kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams soulmate."Josie said and vanished.

***Salvatore school***

Josie walked trough the front door of the school. She walked in the halls till she found Her and Lizzies room. she opened the door only to find a girl in bed with Lizzie. the girls didint notice Josie. "I knew you werent straith" Josie said and the other girl fell of the bed. "Uh. im gonna go. bye Liz " the girl left the room

"What do you want?" Lizzie asked. Josie just tilted her head. "oh im here to tell you that Hopes dead" Josie said. "Oh my god are you ok Josie?" Lizzie asked with concern. "Yes im ok. what do you mean?" Josie said and smiled. "I mean, your girlfriend  just died. i thought yooud be like. 'not ok?" Lizzie said and looked at Josie. "Shes ok. shes the tribird. full one. in three, two, one Aaand shes awake. ready to kill" Josie said and smirked. Suddenly Josies expression compleatly changed. "Oh my god what have i done!" Josie yelled and ran out of the room.

Im so sorry this is so short but ill make it up to yall with a longer chapter. ill work on it this whole week. (And the next one as well)