inside the therapy box(Part one)

When we were young, we were taught the distinction between a hero and a villain. Good and Evil. Savior and a lost cause. But what if the real difference is just whose telling the story? My name is Hope Mikaelson, i come from a long line of villains and the tales youve heard about Vampires, Werewolfs, Witches and everything in between. The school behind these gates, protects the people like me, and tonight, under the light of  a fullmoon, we will be opening our doors to someone new.

Hope pov

i get out of the car, and see Landon?
"Youve got to be kidding me" i said and rolled my eyes. "Hope?" Landon said and looked at me.  "You two know eachother?"  Alaric asked akwardly. "No. actually no" I said and Landon looked confused. "Yes we do. we danced." Landon said proudly

"We danced and thats it. Nothing more than dancing" I said and sighed. "Hope. We kissed" Landon said and winked. "No! YOU kissed me. I didint kiss back" i said. "I hate to stop this but we need to go" Alaric said. "Its locked, Hope the doors" Alaric continued. "Disera portues" i casted and the chains on the door, opened. Landon was once again, shocked. We walked inside but we didint hear Landon coming behind us. After we walked in the chappel, we saw a priest trying to take away Rafaels wolf. "Hope! the priest!" Alaric yelled. "Selencio" i casted and the priests mouth shut right the second i casted the spell.  Three men came in with crossbows. "Alaric its a trap!" i Yelled and someone shot me with it. I gasped and my expression changed. "You shouldent have done that! I Said but the arrow started burning my side. "Its wolfsbane wolfy" one of the mans said. "Stupid ass" i said and laughed but my eyesight started to blur. i fell and i almost past out. Someone came in. "Fluctus Impulsa!" She yelled and the men fell backwards. "ingnalusa" she yelled again and fire flew trough air.  The person came to me and syphoned me?  "Ad somnum" The girl casted. it sounded like Josie. i mean its gotta be Josie. Lizzie cant control fire like that. "Hope! Are you ok?" Josie said and came to me again. I past out and the next moments were a blur.

Josie Pov(After Alaric left with Hope)

I was eating with MG and Lizzie when i felt like im about to Pass out. "im gonna go get some air" I said and left the table.  I heard Lizzie yelling whats wrong behind me but i really feel like im about to pass out. I felt like someones pulling me somewhere. I had nothing else to do, and my head is kinda dizzy, so i just went with it.  

as i got closer, my head started to get more clear. Hope was in trouble. i have no idea how i know it. I just do.

I end up on the stairs of a church. I hear a fight so i went inside without thinking.

i open the doors and there are three men beating up my dad, Hope is on the ground with an arrow on her side. Oh god i thought. "Fluctus Impulsa!" i Casted and the three men flew backwards. Ahh what do i do, what do i do! uhh "ingnalusa!" i casted again. oh god. im running out of magic! oh Hope has magic i thought to myself and ran to Hope. I started so syphon her. "Ad Somnum" I casted and the three men fell asleep. "Hope! are you ok? Hope!" I started shaking her but she didint wake up. "She has wolfsbane in her system. Shes just past out" My dad said after he got up. How is he walking right now. he got beaten up by three men. Wait. hes healed already, im starting to think thats not dad. "Invisique"  i whispered and i turned invisible. "Josette?" My so called dad said. He NEVER calls me Josette. thats another hint that his not my dad. i sneaked behind the man that was pretending to be my Father. "Phasmatos navaro pulsus sanguinox." i casted silently and the man started screaming in pain. im pretty sure that spell, turns the targets blood into accid.

Hope tried to get up but she fell right back. I ran to her. "Hope! Your hurt. just...  relax for a bit" i said and looked into her eyes. "you need to help Rafael. Please. He is wolfing out" Hope told me and grunted in pain. oh god oh god. do i help Hope first or... bitch is that even a question. I pulled out the arrow that was on Hopes side. Hope screamed in pain. so did Rafael, i need to run there. "Hope what the hell am i supoused to do!" i yelled. No answer, did she pass out again? "Run" Rafael mumbld. oh shit uhh i need to get Hope. i ran back to Hope and picked her up bridal style. I started walking towards the door, but i heard a growl behind me so i paniced and ran like hell.

Hope pov

i woke up in Josies room. I tried to get up but the pain on my side hurts so bad i cant get up "Worse than period pains" i whispered and grunted. "That bad huh?" Josie asked. i  didint even notice her, like she appeared out of thin air. i nodded. "Wheres your dad?" i asked. "The man with you wasent my dad. im starting to think its another malivore monster. but, i got scared so i sneaked behind him and turned his blood into accid" Josie said and smiled a litlle bit. "Damn thats kinda hot" i said and tried to move again but it hurt as much as before. Josies eyes widened. "Oh i said it out loud didint i?" i asked akwardly. "Yes... Yes you did..." Josie said and sat on the edge of the bed. "Im sorry, it just kinda sliped away" i said and looked into her eyes. "you really think that its hot?" Josie asked and looked down. "well, i guess its about time i tell you. Hi, my name is Hope Mikaelson, i have a crush on you and i think your really hot" I confessed and grunted in pain. "how long have you liked me?" Josie asked me. "Abt two years now" i said akwardly. "And i totally get it if you dont feel the same way, i just thought maybe.." Josie cut me off by kissing me, my wolf started to go crazy. we pulled away. my eyes were  golden color bc of my wolf. "I like you too" Josie said and i started to lose control. "Mine" i said and didint feel the pain anymore. I standed up and pinned Josie on the bed. "H- Hope" Josie couldent finish her sentence. her words got stuck in her throat. The door opened and Lizzie came in. She screamed and turned away. "If you two are gonna have sex,  DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE" She yelled. My eyes glowed yellow again and i growled. i climed off of Josie and growled louder at Lizzie. "Jeez Mikaelson, what wrong with you?" Lizzie asked but i didint respond. "Lizzie she thinks your gonna hurt me. if you back down, she will calm down" Josie said and Lizzie gave her a weird look. "What? i know a lot about lycanthropy. wolves are very terrotorial and sometimes their wolfs take over to proctect their loved ones" Josie said but i growled and went a little closer. "Lizzie shes gonna attack if you dont BACK THE FUCK DOWN!" Josie yelled but her swearing was kind of a turn-on so i turned around. i took her hand and pinned her aganist the wall. i kissed her neck and sliped my leg between hers. It was in a perfect position and it perfectly hit her clit. Josie let out a little moan. "im just gonna go get some help bc Hope obviusly has lost her mind" Lizzie said and was already leaving when Hope casted a spell. "Motus" she casted and Lizzie flew out of the room, on her back. the door closed behind her. "DAMNIT MIKAELSON! IF YOU FUCK MY SISTER I WILL END YOU! fucking rude" Lzzie muttered behind the door.

End of part one

i am so fucking sorry this took so long. im  fucking lazy and its cristhmash. ill start writing more parts to this therapy box thing. atleast 5 more parts on this one