Death and Romance

Josie dashed out to the woods where she'd believed she'd ended Hope's life. "Oh my fucking god, I've committed A fucking murder!" Josie gasped, her panic escalating.

"Relax, you haven't killed anyone," Hope quipped, rising to her feet. "Remember? I'm now the all-powerful tribirid. Death isn't that easy for me."

"Don't you dare pull the 'I'm now a supernatural being' card on me," Josie countered, relieved but irritated. "You nearly gave me a heart attack, Hope."

Hope grinned mischievously, fangs gleaming. "Oh, come on. You can't blame me for a good prank."

"Yeah, hilarious," Josie replied sarcastically, swatting Hope's arm playfully. "Guess I owe a kiss to the invincible girlfriend for that heart-stopping moment."

Hope winced dramatically. "Ouch! And here I thought immortality would save me from your playful punches. But hey, a kiss as consolation for my near-death experience sounds fair."

"Fine, but don't think this kiss absolves you from causing me distress," Josie quipped, leaning in, but stopping just short of their lips meeting. "By the way, being a tribid doesn't make you immune to my demands. Prepare for some magical retribution."

Hope chuckled. "I eagerly await my fate" She said and closed the distance between them. "I wanna fuck you so bad" Hope whispered and started kissing Josies neck. Josie moaned. "I learned this new teleportation spell, we could teleport to my room" Josie said and moaned again. "Deal" Hope said and found Josies soft spot and sucked on it. Josie moaned. "translocatio" Josie casted and they were in Josies room. 

As they teleported into Josie's room, Lizzie, who had been caught off guard, instinctively let out a surprised yell. "i think this image of you two just burned into my retinas forever" Lizzie said and looked traumatised. "OH GOD! LIZZIE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Josie yelled
"Well this is my fucking room Too bitch!" Lizzie said and Crossed her arms. "Hope! Get outta here!" Lizzie yelled and Josie fainted. "OMG JOSIE" Hope yelled. Josie got up but her looks had changed. Her hair was darker, her eyes were more darkBrown and her clothes were dark. "Omg Josie😏" Hope said and smirked. Josie smirked too and kissed Hope. Josie could feel Hope smiling. Josies hands went under Hopes shirt and Josie kissed her. Josies pulled Hopes bra a little bit down so her boobs are out of the bra. She still had her shirt on so Lizzie didint see. Lizzie just stared. Hope moaned and Lizzie looked traumatized. "Uh... i left a... lame excuse to... MG'S. Yes Mg's room. So i gotta handle it bye" Lizzie said and left. "I didint know dark josie was soo hot" Hope said and moaned. "Ive been waiting for this moment since weak Jo used Black magic" Dark Josie said and pulled Hopes shirt over her head and unclipped Hopes bra and tossed it somewhere. Josie started sucking on Hopes boobs and Hope moaned. Josie pushed Hope on her bed and kissed Hopes neck. Hope wanted to be dominate so she flipped them over. "My turn" Hope said and started to kiss josies neck. she went lower until she was stopped by Dark Josies pants. "You wanna go this far?" Hope asked. "Bitch! ive been waiting for you to eat me out. D.o.n.t. s.t.o.p" Dark Josie said and pulled down her pants. Hope didint waste time. she pulled down Dark Josies underwear.  Hope licked her pussy once and earned a moan out of Dark Josie. Hope wanted to tease a little so she stopped. "WHyd you stop you tease" Dark Josie breathed out. Hope could see how wet she was. Hope pushed two fingers into Dark Josie. She gasped and it was followed by a loud moan. Hope thrusted in and out of Dark Josies wet pussy. Dark Josie moaned loudly.  suddenly the door swung open, and Alaric stepped in "Josie could you... Oh my god" he said and turned around.  "uhm. Hope Get another room!" Alaric yelled. "Bitch youre the one that said i gotta be more connected to people!" Hope yelled back while running around the room picking up her clothes. "Alaric, this was my idea. Dear Hope was just making me feel good." Dark Josie said and blew a kiss to Hope. Lizzie stormed into the room "SPARE ME FROM THE DETAILS HORNY BITCHES" Lizzie yelled and quickly turned around after seeing that Dark Josie is still naked. "AND WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES!" She yelled again. "All around the room i guess" Dark Josie said innocently. "HOPE ANDREA MIKAELSON! GO AWAY RIGHT NOW"  Lizzie yelled and Hope basickly ran out of the room. "Josie. please, put your clothes on AND EXPLAIN WHY I JUST SAW YOU AND HOPE IN BED!" Alaric yelled. "Oh please! just because youre lonely, dosent mean i should be. And, i love Hopes touch so much.  And she has to finish the job. if you would excuse me, im going to Hopeys room. Later whores!" Dark Josie said and put on shirt and shorts and was already eaving but then Alaric took a hold of Josies hand. "you arent going anywhere young lady. this converstation is NOT over." Alaric said. "Oh how funny. because i think it is. cause if you dont let go of my hand RIGHT THE FUCK NOW im gonna blow your head off Alright?" Dark Josie said and glared at Alaric. "Is it just me or is your hair darker?" A familiar voice said from the door way. "Mom?" Lizzie asked. "Hey darling. Miss me?"

End of chapter. im sorry this took so long to write. i had an exam week. its hard to find time when all i have to do is study after studying. all day, all i got to do is study so i pass. But i hope yall enjoyed. i will see yall on the next chapter(I am fucking lazy so it could take a week)

Edit: i forgot to title this so i had to unpublish and edit it. sorry loves