inside the therapy box(part 4)

Josie pov

I was with Hope in a stolen car. I am still fucking hungry and Hope desided to not bring any blood with us. Im literally starving! Hope looked at me. "Eyes on the road bitch" i said and looked out the window "were here" Hope said and stopped the car. "Hope were in the middle of no where." I said a looked at her ocean blue eyes. "U hungry?" Hope smirked at me. "Obviusly. You didint bring any blood" i rolled my eyes. "Theres some deer over there. Go eat a bambis." Hope looked over at the field. "Fine!" I said and walked to the field. Hope started the car. "BYE" Hope yelled from the car and started driving. "Oh no you dont!" I said and vamped beside the car "YOU AINT LEAVING ME HERE!" I yelled and jumped ontop of the car. I knocked on the windshield and smiled.

Hope pov

"Ok now were actually here." I said and stopped the car infront of mystic grill.
Josie was sitting beside me after 5 minutes of trying to get into the car. "Whore" Josie looked at me. "Bitch" i said back. "Your face makes onions cry" Josie said and rolled her eyes. "Keep rolling your eyes. You might eventually find your brain" i said and smirked. "Your the tribirid version of period cramps!" Josie almost yelled. "Light travels faster than sound which is why you seemed bright until you spoke." I said and smirked again.  "Don't worry about me. Worry about your forehead" Josie said and laughed "low blow" i said and scoffed.
"Did i hurt your little ego?" Josie said with a baby voice. "Lets just go eat someone ok?" I tried. "Now your talking"
Josie said and vamped out of the car.

no one pov

As Josie and Hope entered the Mystic Grill, the familiar scent of human blood mingled with the aroma of food wafting through the air. The dimly lit atmosphere of the grill provided a perfect cover for their supernatural nature.

"Looks like we've stumbled upon a buffet," Josie remarked, scanning the room with hungry eyes. Her fangs lightly grazed her lower lip as she fought to contain her craving.

Hope chuckled softly, her gaze fixed on a group of unsuspecting patrons at the bar. "Let's make this quick and clean," she suggested, her voice carrying a hint of mischief.

Josie nodded in agreement, her instincts honed for the hunt. With silent grace, they made their way towards the bar, blending seamlessly with the crowd. Their predatory senses heightened as they closed in on their targets.

As they approached, Josie's nostrils flared with anticipation, the enticing scent of fresh blood overwhelming her senses. She locked eyes with her chosen prey, a young man nursing a drink at the end of the bar. His pulse quickened as he sensed their presence, but he remained oblivious to the danger lurking beneath their facade of normalcy.

Hope signaled subtly to Josie, a silent cue to proceed. In one fluid motion, Josie moved closer to the unsuspecting human, her lips curling into a seductive smile. With a gentle touch, she brushed her fingers against his arm, sending shivers down his spine.

"Mind if I join you?" Josie purred, her voice dripping with allure. The young man's heart raced with excitement as he nodded eagerly, oblivious to the imminent danger that lurked beneath Josie's charming facade.

Josie pov

i didint waste any time, i sank my teeth right into his neck, the warm blood flooding into my mouth. i couldent get enough. i drank and drank until there was nothing left to drink. the courpse fell to the ground as i started feeding off another, then another, then another until all was left on was me, the bodyparts lying around and Hope. she smirked at me.  "im still hungry..." i said. "live with it." Hope said and flipped her hair and left. "Basic bitch move" i said quietly so Hope wouldent hear. "I know right?" Hope yelled. i guess she heard me.

Hope pov.

i started the car and Josie vamped into the car. "Who we killing next?" Josie asked. "Hmm. you" i said and stuck a wooden stake into her heart. "oh u son of a bitch" Josie said before she died. "Bye" i said and dumped her body out of my car.  i cant have blood in my seats. but as Josie dropped to the ground, the blood coming out of her was forming into a word. "Fucking shit this is the therapy box!" there was a word Egredere. "im gonna get out of here! Egredere!" i yelled  but nothing happened. "what the fuck? did i pronounce it wrong? egReDerE!" i said and nothing happened. "i always hated this stupid game! SON OF A BITCH!" i yelled

Destiny -Hosie DISCONTINUED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें