secrets

Third person view

Lizzie:"i dont think its enough that only i and Josie know"
Hope:"i guess its time to tell everyone. That i am back"
Josie bursts in the gym.
Josie:"im back too" she said and casted the spell she got from Freya in New Orleans.
Invisible black spell wall went trough Mystic Falls and everyone exept Lizzie and Hope passed out.
Lizzie:"ok the croatoan should go now, right!"
Hope:"yeah. WHY ISINT THAT MOTHERFUCKER LEAVING!"
Lizzie:"STOP YELLING"
Hope:"NO!"
Lizzie:"WHAT SECRET ARE YOU KEEPING! THE CROATOAN ISINT GOING ANYWHERE AND ITS GONNA FUCKING KILL US AND ITS GONNA BE ALL YOUR FAULT."
Lizzie screamed while dodging the attacks of the croatoan.
Hope:"NO YOUR GONNA FUCKING KILL ME IF I TELL YOU!"
Josie:"SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. Stop yelling. Hope just spill ok! No bodys gonna kill you, ECEPT THAT CROATOAN IF YOU DONT FUCKING SPILL"
Hope:"I CANT!"
Lizzie:"WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM MIKALSON! EITHER YOU TELL AND I KILL YOU, OR YOU DONT TELL AND WE ALL DIE!"
Hope:"I FUCKING LOVE JOSIE!"
Hope screamed and The croatoan backs off. It leaves and leaves the girls alone.
Josie:"w-what?"
Josie stared at Hope, her eyes wide with surprise. Lizzie, still catching her breath after the intense encounter with the Croatoan, was equally stunned by Hope's confession. The gym fell into an eerie silence, broken only by the Sound of the people who had passed out from Josie's spell.

Hope's heart raced as she awaited a response from Josie. In that tense moment, she could see a mix of emotions flickering across Josie's face. It was as if the weight of the world had been placed on Josie's shoulders.

Finally, Josie spoke, her voice trembling, "Hope, you can't just drop something like that in the middle of a life-or-death situation."
Hope:"what the fuck did you expect me to do! Let us all die? I DID EXACTLY WHAT LIZZIE TOLD ME TO DO! I TOLD YOU MY SECRET YOU CANT BE MAD AT ME! WE WOULD HAVE DIED IF I WOULDNT TOLD YOU!"
Lizzie:"Do i need to remind you wolfy girl, that YOU TWO! ARE NNEVER! HAPPENING!" Lizzie shouted. Josie and Hope felt stinging pain on their wrists.
Hope:"AH WTF IS THIS SORCERY!"
Josie:"IT HURTS LIKE HELL AH"
Lizzie:"im sorry to interupt your... what ever that is, there is a MOTHERFUCKING EMO PIDGEON WANDERING IN THE HALLS OF THIS VERY SCHOOL SO, PLEASE SNAP OUT OF IT AND F.O.C.U.S!" Lizzie shouted.
Josie:"Hope..."
Hope:"yeah..."
Josie:"what does your name do on my wrist?"
Hope:"omg!" Hope almost yelled and checked her own wrist. There is a tattoo like thing on her wrist. It spells out Josie Saltzman.
Hope:"Motherfucker..."
Josie:"WHAT IS IT" Josie shouted
Hope:"its a soulmate mark"
Lizzie:"A WHAT? A SOULMATE MARK? MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!"
Hope:"WHATEVER MALFOY!"
Lizzie:"Dont you dare to insult me like this! I am a clear Hufflepuf!!"
Lizzie said dramaticly and Crossed her arms.
Josie:"lets just... uh... find my dad. Yea lets go find my dad"
Hope:"sure thing" she said and grabbed Lizzies shirt and started dragging her out.
Lizzie:"HEY! If you even dare, to ruin this shirt, i will make sure you will pay for it"
Hope:"shut up for a change!" Lizzie gasps at the response.

***At Alarics office***

In Alaric's office, Hope, Josie, and Lizzie entered with a palpable tension in the air. Alaric Saltzman, the headmaster of the Salvatore School, looked up from his desk, surprised by the unexpected visitors.

Alaric: "What's going on here, girls? Why the commotion?"

Hope: "we had a run-in with the Croatoan, and there was a soulmate mark involved."

Lizzie:"and whos fault would that be?hm?" Lizzie thinkef out loud

Josie: "ugh. Stop bugging my soulmate dear sister. Anyway It's true, Dad. Hope and I both have these marks on our wrists."

Lizzie, with a roll of her eyes, chimed in: "And you won't believe what Hope here,  just confessed in the gym! It was totally traumatic! And i dont fucking joke on this one" Lizzie said with a dramatic voice