Episode 1

Mr Kim Taehyung is a powerful mafia in South Korea. But he doesn't kills innocent people...his intentions are always for good deeds.

Tae - where those scoundrels escaped huh !?

Kai - Sir...they fled to India.

Tae - playing hide and seek with me huh. Book my tickets to India.
They can't escape so easily ( smirk ).

Kai - ok sir....done.

Tae and jimin are now in their private jet on their way to India.
After a journey of hours...they reached Mumbai. As soon as they landed on the airport...gunshots were heard all over.

Tae - ahh...our enemies are so clever huh. Got to know about my arrival. Jimin...be ready with the guns.

He nodded and they both fired back. Tae noticed a person who was firing the gun so he started chasing him. While on the other side Jimin was rescuing the panicked people from there.

On the other side Tae was chasing that person while running in high speed on the road. He noticed a car being parked at a side.

Tae - hey mister...lend me the car for a while.

Stranger - who are u huh !? U are asking so casually as if the car is a toy that I'll lend u. (side smirk )

Tae - u r testing my patience.

He then pointed the gun to his head to make him feel scared while that man gulped in fear.

Stranger - ye..s u can...take my car. No issues...haha. pls put the gun down...leave me pls.

Tae - good boy ( smirk )

He started chasing his enemy by that car. He was driving in a very high speed. Suddenly another car from the opposite side bumped into his car. A pretty young girl came out of her car being worried and approached the car which was bumped by her. She banged the window of that car but saw an unconscious tae inside it.

YN - shitt...YN what did u do ?? The man is senseless now. I should take him to the hospital rn.

She slowly took out Tae's body and made him sit on her car and started driving to her hospital.

(A/N - YN is a very reputed doctor in Mumbai )

YN quickly ordered the staffs to take Tae to a cabin. She got dressed up in the white coat and his treatment was started.

After a while Tae opened his eyes and got confused to find himself in a hospital. He couldn't recall how he ended up here. He was lost in his thoughts...just when someone entered.

YN - ohh mister...pls lay down.

Tae - and who r u to say me this huh !?

YN - I'm a doctor...and u r my patient so u have to obey my words.

Tae - how did I come here ??
In the hospital ? I can't recall anything.

YN - u got into an accident with my car and u were unconscious so I admitted u in my hospital.

Just then Tae got reminded about his enemies to whom he was chasing. He pulled his hair back in frustration.

Tae - urghh...they escaped again.
I could have caught them.

YN - to whom ? What r u talking about ?

Tae - none of your business...just let me go from here. I have an urgent work.

YN - no sir...u can't. You are severely injured.

Tae - I don't care...btw everything happened because of you. Who told u to bump my car huh !?

YN - excuse mee...u were driving in a fast rate. Why r u blaming me huh !? U should thank me as I saved your life.

Tae - whatever...give me a phone then.

YN - oye mister...pehele saans le lo achhe se.

Tae - what ? What r u saying ?

YN - ohh u r not an Indian right. Yes I can know that...u seems like a Chinese.

Tae - Hey I'm not Chinese... I'm Korean.

YN (gasped ) - uhh...Kim Jong Un ?
Are u gonna attack here !?

Tae ( disbelief) - nooo...I am from South Korea....not north.

YN - ohh thank god. What's your name ?

Tae - Don't expect me to give my introduction.

YN - then what should I call you ?

Tae - why do u need to call me huh !? You are no one to me.

YN - ok but atleast...your name is needed to fill up the hospital forms. And also u need to call your closed ones to fill up it.

Tae - Such a crazy person you are...give me a fucking phone !!
How should I call huh !?

YN - Hey calm down...u can't curse in the hospital ok !!

Tae - when did it become a rule huh !? I never heard of this.

YN - it's my rule...btw take my phone and call your any family member.

Tae rolled his eyes and took her phone. He dialed Jimin's number and called him.

On the call -

Jimin - hello... who's this ??

Tae - it's me... taehyung

Jimin - ohh bro..where are you ?
I'm searching you for so long.
Did you find them ? I'm also new to this place so I'm not able to find u.

Tae - I'm in hospital.

Jimin - whaat !!? Did anything happened to you ?

Tae - yeah...while I was chasing that person...I got into an accident with another car and fortunately she is an doctor so she admitted me in her hospital.

Jimin - ohh...send me the location

Tae - Let it...first listen. We have to catch those gangsters at any cost.
This doctor is so stubborn...so somehow at night I'll escape from this hospital.

Just then YN snatched the phone.

Tae - hey you !! Give me back

YN - why shall I ?? You are planning to escape from here huh ? Have u seen your condition...how critical it is.

Tae - I don't care ok...give me the phone back.

YN placed the phone on her ears.

YN - hey...I don't who are you but ofcourse ig u r a relative of this rude person. So come to AB hospital soon to fill up his admission forms.

By saying this she hung up the call.

Tae - really...so crazy you are.

YN - you are so crazy....being admitted in hospital but still taking about shitty things.

Just then tae held her hairs and growled.

Tae - mind your language !! You are talking to Mr Kim Taehyung...one of the biggest mafia.

YN - ma..fia ??

Tae - yes u heard it right...so think twice before saying anything to me.

YN - so what ?? I don't care if you are a mafia , ghost , devil... anything. Btw you finally told your name.... it's Kim Taehyung right ? well my name is YN sharma. Nice to meet you Mr Mafia

She shrugged her shoulders so casually while Tae looked at her in disbelief.

Tae - are you a doctor or a police ?
How can u be so fearless ?

YN - listen...I have nothing to do with your personal life and professions. My only motive is to save people. So being a doctor it's my responsibility to take care of you that's why u have to obey my words for few days.

By saying this she left the cabin while Tae was still looking at her disappearing figure being dumbfounded.

TO BE CONTINUED -