Episode 9

Mrs Sharma - YN...go and call them now. They should have some snacks.

YN nodded and went to their room
As she opened the door she got startled to see Tae shirtless and her cheeks got reddish.

YN - why u always appear in shirtless infront of me ?

Tae - What's my fault in this ? You should have knocked the room before coming....I was changing the clothes.

YN - anyways...where's Jimin ??

Tae - He is freshening up in the washroom.

YN - ohh whenever he will come....u both come to the living room ok. Mom is calling you.

She was about to go but Tae held her and pinned her against the wall

YN - wha..t ar..e u doin..g ??

Tae - why r u so nervous gurl ?

He smirked and pulled her closer to him while her hands landed on his bare chest. His eyes were fixed on her lips while she closed her eyes. He moved nearer and kissed her. Just then a gasp was heard and they both parted away.

Jimin - you unholy kids !! Don't forget that this room belongs to me too.

Tae - but you were in the washroom....when did u come ?

Jimin - ohh I guess I arrived in wrong time....ok then I'm again going to washroom. When u will be over....then just call me.
( mocked )

YN - anyways...I was here to call you both to the living room. My family wants to have some gossips with you.

By saying this she went out of the room.

Jimin - bro...why don't u ask her about that person she likes ??

Tae - how can I ask her ?? I have to tell that I have read her personal diary then she may hate me as I read it without her permission.
But it was just an accident u know

Jimin - ok we'll find it out later on...now let's go.

They both came to the living room and saw few people were sitting on the sofa. Mr Sharma patted the empty seat on the sofa indicating them to sit here so they sat beside him.

 Mr Sharma patted the empty seat on the sofa indicating them to sit here so they sat beside him

Mr Sharma - I have heard that you both saved my wife in the bus that day....Thank u so much.

Jimin - It's ok uncle...mention not

Mr Sharma - you have met them right...let me introduce u with them once again.

She is Kaira...YN's cousin sister.
( pointed to the girl sitting infront of them while she smiled )

He is Rahul... YN's younger brother
( pointed to him while he waved his hands to them )

He is Sohan...YN's childhood friend.