Episode 4

The Next Day -

Jimin rushed to Tae's cabin being so panicked.

Tae - what happened ? Why u look so tensed ??

Jimin - bro...they gonna attack this hospital today.

Tae - what !? ( sat up )

Jimin - yes...they got to know that you are admitted here. So they are planning to attack here.

Tae - shit noo !! Announce this to everyone in this hospital so that they can go from here before the attack starts. I don't want to put other people in danger just because of me.

But before they could do anything gunshots were heard.

Jimin - fuck no... it's started

Tae moved out of his bed quickly and took out his guns...even though he was injured he didn't care.

They moved out and started firing back to their enemies and rescued the patients.

On the other side YN was trapped in a room with few patients.

YN - what's going on here ? Pls everyone don't panick. Nothing will happen to anyone.

Patient 1 - doctor what's happening ? Pls do something

Just then a few persons banged the door and pointed guns at them while everyone screamed. Before they could do anything...Vmin came and shot them at their heads

Tae - Jimin...go and shift the patients to another hospital.

Then Tae went near YN and hugged her.

Tae - are u fine ? ( concerned )

But YN just glared at him with an angry gaze.

YN - stay away from me.

She pushed him and went outside.

Tae - YN stop !! Don't go anywhere without me. It could be dangerous.

But YN didn't listen to him and went out. A bullet was about to hit her while Tae pulled her towards him and they both fell on the ground.

He embraced YN in his coat and started firing the bullets to the enemies while YN was clutching his shirt due to fear.

Tae - YN... don't worry. We will overcome this.

After few hours everyone got shifted to another hospital and all the crisis was now settled. All the patients were horrified due to which YN felt so bad.

Tae - are you alright YN ??

YN - I said right... don't talk with me. Because of you everyone's life was in danger.

Tae - I know...but

YN - what was the fault of these innocent people huh !? If something would have happened to them...then u would be answerable ??

Tae - I'm sorry YN...I didn't know

YN - Just stay away from us pls.
I'm begging you. Leave from here otherwise they will attack here too.
Their target is you...so I don't want to put other's people life in danger

Tae - But YN... atleast listen to me

YN - Your condition is also now fine. U wanted to get discharged soon right. So now u got discharged permanently

She yelled at him being so angry and her eyes were red which were filled up with tears as she had the fear of losing the lives of so many patients while Tae had the tears of guilt. Never in his life he had cried for anyone after the death of his parents. Just then Jimin arrived