Episode 8

YN's sleep was disturbed due to her phone call. She rubbed her eyes and extended her hand to pick up the call. It was her mom.

YN - hello mumma ! Good morning

Mrs Sharma - how are u dear ??

YN - I'm fine...when are u coming to Mumbai ??  I'm missing u so much.

Mrs Sharma - I can't return now that's why I called u to inform.

YN - whaat !? But why ?? ( whined )

Mrs Sharma - but I also want to tell u something.

YN - what is it ? Tell.

Mrs Sharma - You have to come here....your grandparents are missing you. Also bring taehyung and Jimin with you.

YN - huh all of a sudden !? How will I convince them ?

Mrs Sharma - It's been a long u didn't visit here yniee...Come and spend few days with us. It's also a festive season right.... we'll celebrate it together.

YN - ok mom... I'll let u know after booking the tickets.

Mrs Sharma - ok beta...Bye.

She cut the call and went out of her room. She saw Jimin and tae are sitting on the sofa and discussing about their mission.
She coughed to gain their attention.

Jimin - ohh YN ? Good morning.

YN - yaa...btw why are u discussing about the mission again ? It's completed right.

Tae - when did it complete ? ( frowned )

YN - yesterday u killed the gangsters na

Tae - do u think only those 3 were our target !? The main culprit is David and there are many more gangsters under him too.

Jimin - but what happened ? Why are u suddenly asking about our mission ??

YN - actually....I wanted both of u to come Bangalore with me . Mom has invited us to celebrate the festive season with my family.

Tae - are u serious YN !? We came here for our mission....not for celebrations !

YN - why are u bursting upon me ? I just invited you....I ain't dying to take u with me. Don't come then.

She turned back and went to the kitchen. She grabbed some doughnuts and milk from the refrigerator and went upstairs while Vmin sighed .

Jimin - I guess she is angry.

Tae - whatever

Jimin - btw are u jealous of that boy ?

Tae - which boy ?

Jimin - to whom YN likes

Tae - I don't know him yet...she had also not written his name in that diary. ( blank expression )

Jimin - I'm feeling that since u got to know about that....u r behaving a little cold . Jealousy huh ( teased ).

Tae - just shut up ok

Just then his phone rang and it was Kai.

Tae - Hey Kai !! Is there any information about David ??

Kai - yes that's why I called you. I got to find that he has went to Bangalore....a city in Karnataka.

Tae - what ? Bangalore ?

Kai - yes...they are really good in escaping. You should chase them soon.

Tae - yaa ok...if u will get any more details then let me know ok.