Episode 2

Midnight in the hospital -

Jimin arrived there which was noticed by YN.

YN - are u that relative of Taehyung ?

Jimin - yes who are you and how did u know ?

YN - I'm doctor...and u also look like a Chinese so I knew that u might be the relative.

Jimin - I'm not Chinese...I am

YN - oohh yes yes sorry....yes you are from South Korea and belong to a very dangerous mafia group...right ??

Jimin ( shocked ) - how did u know about all of this ??

YN - taehyung told me...btw what's your actual relation with him ?

Jimin - what ? He told you...? And yaa... I'm his cousin brother.

YN - okk...he is admitted in cabin 27. Go and look upon him if u want

Jimin went to his cabin and saw that Tae was lying on the hospital bed with so many bandages.

Jimin - bro...omg your condition is so severe.

Tae - ehh nothing like that...did u find those gangsters ??

Jimin - c'mon tae... atleast now don't bother about them.

Tae - don't talk to me like YN ok...she already ate up my head.

Jimin - who is YN ?

Tae - that doctor.

Jimin - oo you also got to know her name. She also knows a lot about you. How can u reveal so many things huh !? Didn't we plan that we will keep our identity secret in India.

Tae - yes I know...but I was so angry that I just yelled at her and I splitted all our identities in the flow.

Jimin - but she was talking with me being so casual ? Isn't she scared of us ?

Tae - no...she is brave I guess so. She is totally unaffected about our mafia background. She told that her only intention is to treat her patients...that's it.

Just then YN entered

YN - mister...your visiting hours is over now. Pls let taehyung to sleep. U can also rest outside the cabin.

Tae - hey not now...I haven't talked about those gangsters yet.

YN - bhaad mai jaye

Tae ( confused) - what ??

YN - nothingg...just sleep !!

She shouted and went out while tae and jimin were shocked about her fearless behaviour.

Jimin - how can she shout at us by knowing we are mafias. I'm going outside....u sleep now.

Tae - hey why are u scared of her ?

Jimin left from there without saying anything while tae shook his head in disbelief.

Next morning -

Tae was sleeping while YN came to his cabin.

YN - urgh..he is still sleeping. It's time for his medicines.

YN - hey wake up !! It's morning.

Tae was in deep sleep so he unknowingly pulled YN towards him and she landed on him. As the hospital bed was a single bed so they both were so close to eachother. YN's heart was pounding at a fast rate and she wasn't able to say anything as her face was so close to him. So unknowingly she also slept upon him.

After a while Jimin came inside to look upon Tae but got shocked to witness the view.

Jimin - what the fuck !?

Both of them opened their eyes as and got shocked to see their position.

Jimin - hehe bye... I'm third wheeling here. Call me when u both are over.

By saying this he went out while they both were still in eachother's embrace

Tae - hey !! What are u doing upon me huh !?

YN - don't yell...u r the only one who pulled me towards you.

Tae - what !? I can never do that.

YN - yes u did...why will I lie ?? U were in deep sleep.

Tae - ahh anyways... atleast now get up from me. How can a doctor sleep upon her injured patient.

YN - just shut up ! Now it's time for medicines. Take it.

Tae - what aniyo !! I don't like medicines ( whined )

YN - how can a mafia be afraid of medicines huh !?

Tae - I'm not afraid ok...I just don't like it.

YN - I'm not asking about your fav food that it will depend upon your likes and dislikes. It's a medicine and it's mandatory for u. C'mon gulp it.

Tae closed his eyes and quickly intake those medicines.

YN - good boy.

Tae - hey I'm not a nursery kid ok.
I am a mafia.

YN - but u were showing tantrums like a nursery kid.

She chuckled and left from there.

YN - Jimin...u can go inside.

Jimin nodded and went inside the cabin.

Jimin - ooo broo...so fast huh. Never knew that a girl will steal will your heart.

Tae - what rubbish are you speaking !? That was just an accident...we didn't do it knowingly

Jimin - haha...but how did it feel ?

Tae - just shut up !! And tell me about those gangsters. We have to go from here soon...this time we can't fail the mission.

Jimin - according to me their whole group is hiding somewhere and they are planning to attack the buildings here.

Tae - here ? In India ? Why ?

Jimin - because they got to know that we are in India. So they wanna play a game with us by attacking some buildings here.

Tae - they have rivalry with us...then why are they planning to hurt innocent people huh !?

Jimin - yes that's the problem...they know our weakness. They just want us to go from here otherwise they will attack here. It's a type of blackmail

Tae - no..I ain't going anywhere without killing them. Let's see who plays the game well ( smirk ).

Jimin - don't u think it's too risky.

Tae - it's good to take risks...anyways bring the laptop.
I wanna track them.

Jimin nodded and gave him the laptop while he sat up and focused in preparing their planning to succeed the mission. Just then YN came there and got pissed off.

YN - hey how can u work huh !?

She directly took away that laptop and gave it to Jimin.

Tae - hey you !! Don't u dare to do that !? That's too urgent.

YN - Your health should be your first priority. Nothing is more important than your health... understood ?

Tae - u r a doctor...that's why it seems right to you. But for a mafia...his mission is the first priority.

YN - how will u crack the mission if you are not well huh ? Can you ?

Tae went into deep thoughts as he didn't have any answers.

YN - so I'm saying for your well being. Until u get discharged from here...u have to stay away from those missions and should focus on your recovery.

Tae - when will I get discharged ?

YN - after a week

Tae - what !? That's too long !!

YN - whatever...but it's final.

By saying this she went from there
and Jimin also went by following her. Tae was moved by YN' words as it reminded him about his parents who are no more in this world.

TO BE CONTINUED -