Episode 10

The Next morning -

YN knocked the door of Vmin's room while Tae opened it. He saw that she was standing with a tray.

Tae - what happened ?

YN - we will go to temple today. And here is both of your breakfast.
Have it and get ready soon.

Tae - u r taking so much care of us

YN - It's called hospitality...and we Indians are great in it.

Tae - u look beautiful in this traditional dress.

YN - hehe thanks

YN - hehe thanks...but our most traditional dress is saree.

Tae - ohh...I wanna see u in that dress too.

YN -  My grandma is always wearing that...u can see it.

Tae - but I want to see u wearing that.

YN - huh !? ( frowned )

Tae - I mean...I want to see u in that dress called as siri.

YN - haha it's saree...not siri of your iphone. First pronounce it correctly then I'll wear. Anyways come now...we have to go.

Everyone headed to the temple. It was first time for Vmin to visit a temple. Kaira explained the history of God and they were slowly learning about the culture.

Kaira - and it's a strong belief that if u join your hands and pray whole heartedly then God listen to your words.

Tae joined his hands and wished for the success of his mission and YN to accept his love. He opened his eyes and looked at YN who was still praying. He smiled and admired her. YN also now looked at him and they shared an eye contact.

YN - what happened ?

Tae - umm nothing.

Just then Sohan came and closed the eyes of YN from behind.

YN - urgh Kaira pls leave.

Kaira - hey it's not me.

YN - then who is it ? Jimin ?

Kaira - nope...u guess it.

She took out the hands which were placed on her eyes and looked back...and saw Sohan.

YN - You chiku !! Ommo...I couldn't recognise. ( Smiled )

Sohan hugged YN in excitement while Tae clenched his fists. He was about to break their hug but Jimin stopped him.

Mrs Sharma - ohh Sohan...u are here too. Why don't u come and stay with us during Dusshera ??

Tae - what ? Why ?

Everyone looked at him with furrowed eyebrows while he laughed nervously.

Tae - I mean... what's Dusshera ?