Episode 6

In the restaurant -

YN had ordered so many Indian foods while Vmin were just worried for not being noticed by any of their enemies...or else again a scene will be created here. But luck wasn't with them. The gangsters were keeping an eye on them. Their leader was David.

On the group call -

Gangster 1 - Sir...both of them are in ABC restaurant. A girl is also with them.

David - uhm interesting...have u ever seen that girl with them earlier ?

Gangster 2 - yes sir I remember...she is a doctor in the hospital where we had attacked and this taehyung was also admitted there.

David - oo love is in the air ( smirk)
It became easier for us. Our target is now that girl. The girl will be taehyung's weakness so it can be easy to crack our mission.

Gangster 3 - but how can you be sure sir ?? That he likes that girl ?

David - Taehyung is one of my oldest rival. I know him very well. He doesn't mingle with any girls...so this girl might be so special to him.

On the other side -

YN - umm...I need to use the washroom now. Just 2 minutes.

Jimin - sure...take your time.

YN excused herself and went to the washroom due to which the gangsters found an opportunity so they too followed her. While she was washing her hands she saw a person in mask standing behind her with a gun. She widened her eyes and screamed.

YN - who are you !? Are you an enemy of taehyung and Jimin huh !? You can't do anything to us

Gangster - really... being so clever huh ( smirk )

She kicked his balls and took away the gun from him and shot him.

She ran out of the washroom but other two gangsters held her while she screamed.

YN - taehyung and jimin... those gangsters are here !!

Vmin rushed to that spot but those gangsters went away before they could arrive there while YN was breathing heavily.

Tae - YN what happened?? Are u fine ?

She explained everything to them.

Jimin - It's not safe to stay here...I guess now you are their target as they saw you with us.

Tae - yaa I'm taking YN to the villa. You search for those gangsters...they must be around this area.

Jimin - Yes I'll.

He nodded and went away while Tae took YN to the villa.

Tae - YN...are you scared ??

YN - no... I'm scared as I killed that person in the washroom.

Tae - so what ? He was about to harm you...so u killed him. It's an act of self defence.

YN was trembling while Tae hugged her.

Tae - calm down... it's ok.

YN - I can't walk...my legs are trembling.

Tae lifted YN in bridal style and took her to his room.

Tae - Sit here... I'll freshen up and come.

YN - don't go pls.

Tae - I'm just going to washroom. Will u accompany me ? ( wink )

YN - hey you pervert !

Tae chuckled and went to washroom. After a while he came outside by just wrapping a towel around his waist. YN was just shamelessly looking at his body.