Under Pressure

Outfit and the same hair from the into thing

Yn pov
I rode to Eddie's house. "Take anything but the delicious deals guys my mom loves 'em" Eddie stated I sat on the kitchen island. bill was looking through cabinets. "So first you say the barrens now you say the sewers. I mean what if we get caught?" Eddie asked. "We w-w-won't the sewers are a p-pub-public place. Were the public, aren't w-we?" Bill stated. "Bill is right but-" I started but got interrupted by the trash mouth.

"Hey Eddie, these birth control pills?" Richie interrupted . "Yeah and I am saving them for your sister, this is privet stuff" Eddie said annoyed. We left the kitchen. We where about the leave the house when his mom spoke up. "Where you boys- and y/n off to?" She asked. This women hates me just because I am a girl hanging out with her baby boy. "J-just to my b-ba-backyard M-Mrs.K- I got a new C..."bill said nervously not knowing what to say. "A new croquet set! Jeez spit it out b-b-b-bill!" Richie said saving Bills ass. "Ok." Mrs k said suspicious. "Eddie aren't you forgetting something?" She asked. Eddie shamefully walked over to his mama and kissed her cheek. Richie starts laughing a little till I hit him, bill holds a straight face, and I just stand there.

We finally made it to the sewers and bill went in first then Richie they walk deeper into the shitty gross water then Richie turns around to face Me, Stan, and Eddie. "Aren't you guys ganna come in?" Richie questions. "Na-uh that's gray water." Eddie states "what the hell is grey water?" Richie ask annoyed "it's basically piss and shit so I'm just telling you, you guys are splashing around in millions and gallons of derry pee" Eddie states then brings his hand up in defense. I looked at Stan and he looked at me. I smiled softly. "Jeez they are stupid" I laughed. He smiled "tell me about it. How are we still friends with them" he spoke laughing a little. "Be-" I started but got cut off.

"Guys!" Bill shouts to get everyone's attention. "S-Shit don't tell me that's" stan says with voice cracks "N-no, G-g-Gorgie Wore glasurs" bill says timidly. "Who's shoe is it?" I asked. Bill opens the show and richie shins the light "betty ripsons" richie blurts out with a scared tone "oh shit oh god of fuck, I-I don't like this" eddie says with full panic on his face taking a puff out of his inhaler.

"How do you think betty fells, running around these tunnels with only one friggin shoe." richie says bouncing on one leg. We all look at him unamused. "Not the right time" I spoke. He stopes laughing and looks at bill. "What is she's still here" stanley says. "That woul-" I started before Eddie interrupted "My mom will have a aneurysm if she finds out we are playing out here. I'm serious." He says in a stern tone and a stern look. I rolled my eyes.

"Bill?" eddie questions to get his attention "i-if I where betty r-ripson I would want us to find me, g-gorgie too." bill says. "What if i don't wanna find them. I mean no offense bill but I don't wanna end up like geo-.. I don't wanna go missing either." eddie says. " he HaS a PoInT" stan backs Eddie's comint up. "y-you t-too? What about you y-yn?" bill questions "This place is gross but if you need help I will" I spoke. "IT'S SUMMER, wHeRe supposed too be HaVing fUn this isn't fUn, tHis is scAry and disCuSting. " stanley says back. as we here a big splash in the water and see a kid... I think it is the knew kid.
"holy shit what happened to you!" richie says.

❤️❤️❤️