Kids in America

Yn pov
My mom died when I was 9, my dad Josiah is drunk almost always, my older sister Tanisha who is 17 takes care of me who is 13 my twin brother Jackson my younger brother Malik who is 11 and my younger sister Aisha who is 10. We live in a very small house. You can imagine how crazy it is. And my whole family likes to cause trouble.

I woke up and got dressed and did my hair. (The usual straight long hair it's in the intro of this book lmao)

 (The usual straight long hair it's in the intro of this book lmao)

After i got ready i went to leave my house. "Yn!" My dad yelled. "Yes?" I asked. "Where are you going kiddo?" He asked me. "Hanging out with my friends" I spoke nervously hoping he was in a good mood. "Dad let her go" Tanisha stepped in. I mouthed thank you to her. My dad walked up to me "You better not be turning into a slut!" He slured his words. I had tears in my eyes I thought of something good, like Latter today in a one or two hours I was going to the quarry. That is something to look forward to. "I'm not" I spoke. "Good" he said shaking my shoulder than layed on the couch.

Tanisha walked over to me. "I'm ok it's ok don't worry" I told her. "Good." She said. Jackson, Malik, and Aisha came out of the kitchen to leave. "We are going to the park right Tanisha?" Jackson asked. "Yes we are. Come on" Tanisha spoke pushing us out of the house. "See you guys later" I spoke riding my bike around till it was time to go to the quarry.

❤️❤️❤️
This chapter was a short filler just to meet the family and what the family life is and meet the characters hope you like it!