right stuff

Yn pov
We get to an ally way by the pharmacy. "R-Richie Yn, stay w-wit-with him. Come on g-guys." Bill said. "Glad I got to meet you before you died." Richie said ever so casually. "Richie. Anyway what is your name new kid?" I asked. "I'm ben." Ben said. "It's nice to meet you ben my names yn... So what  happened to you because I know it ain't 'I just fell down'." I asked. "Henry Bowers." Ben said with his head down. "Bowers he is always trying to kill us." Richie said. "Mhmm" I said agreeing. "Yn I'm hungry" Richie said. Lucky for him I had my tote bag on me and had snacks. I gave him a bar.

Stanly and Eddie than came back but I could not find bill. Eddie started helping Ben aka the new kid. I stood my Stanly. Richie starts to do the British guy accent thing. "suck the wound dr.K, get in there" "will you shut up" Eddie said say irritated "it is basic 101 common suck the wound" Eddie and Richie are going back and forth arguing. I smile a little.

"Hey are you alright? That looks like it hurts" A girl with red hair named Beverly Marsh asked the kid. "Oh yeah, I just umm, fell." Ben said. "Yeah right into Henry Bowers!" Richie commented. Beverly ignored his comment. "You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" She asked giving him a wink. "W-w-we got it b-b-Beverly. T-thanks agin by th-the way." Bill said. "Yeah mabey I will see ya around." She said walking off. "We where t-t-thinking about go-go-going to the qu-quarry tomorrow, if you w-wan-want to come." Bill spoke. "Good to know, thanks" Beverly said walking away. 

"Good job bringing up bowers infront of her!" Stanly spoke. "Yeah you heard what she did?!" Eddie said. "What did she do?" Ben asked. "More like who'd she do, I heard the list is longer then my wang!" Richie said. "That's not saying much" stanly said. "Ha" I laughed. "T-there just r-ru-rumors." Bill said. "Yn Your a women, Do you agree with me or Bill" Richie asked. "Yes I am a women and as a women I know Beverly is not a slut, so I agree with Bill" I state "Ugh" Richie huffed. I laughed a little "I should probably head home, see you losers tomorrow" I said. "Bye!" The losers spoke.

❤️❤️❤️
Sorry that is short life is fucking crazy but have a Blessed day (why did I ducking sound like a mid western old mom lmao)