Cruel Summer

Yn pov
I woke up and got dressed and did my hair
Outfit

After that I went to hang out with Eddie and Richie before we went to Bills house

After that I went to hang out with Eddie and Richie before we went to Bills house. I climbed through Eddie's window to already find Richie there. Richie and Eddie tan and hugged me. "Hey" I laughed. "What shall we do?" Richie spoke in a terribile British accent. Eddie rolled his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes kasbrak i fucked your mom to many times for you to be doing that to your practical father" Richie spoke this is not going to end well. "Gross! You-you did not fuck my mom! That-That-That ugh no that is not how it works! Ynnnnnn help!!" Eddie spoke. "Rich Eddie you know I love you both loads but just shut up" I said laughing. "How are you so calm all the time?! How do you not crack like Eddie spaghetti?" Richie asked. "I told you to not call me that!" Eddie spoke. "I don't know I don't need to I geuss. It is time to go, come on." i spoke.

When we got to bills house we went straight to his garage. "Hey Stannie do you know why we are here" I asked looking up at him. "No sorry yn but if I had to geuss it's probably about what has been happening, even though I wish it was just to have a group hang out and have fun, it dose not seem like we will do it any time soon" he spoke. We sat down I sat by Stanley holding his hand. We are best friends but lately something has shifted, we are still best friends but there is something going untouched and we both chose to ignore.

"Look, it's where g-g-g-gorgie disappeared. There's the iron works, and the black s-s-s-spot. Everywhere it happens i-I-its all connected b-b-by the sewers. And they all m-m-m-meet up at the" bill spoke "The well house." Ben said we all went quiet, starring at the map.

"It's the house on Neibolt street." Stan spoke
"You mean that creepy ass house where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie said
Eddie took a puff of his inhaler. "I hate that place. I always feel like something is watching me." Bev spoke "yeah, I get It's just a house but there is something off about it" I spoke. Eddie started shaking worse then before. Eddie stood up "Can we stop talking about this. I-I can barely breathe. It's summer. We are kids. I can barale breathe. I am about to have a fucking asma attack! I can't do this!" Eddie said riping the map of the wall. "What the hell?! P-p-put the m-map back u-up." Bill said "Nu-uh" Eddie spoke his head. The projector then started flipping on and off. Eddie walked back to us. The projector started showing memory photos of Bill, Georgie, there mom, and there dad. We all watched as the projected flipped old family memories.

Till it landed on one. It was the Denbrough family. There moms hair was in her face. The photo zoomed in on gorgie. The photo got closer and closer. It then went to the mom. Her hair started moving and it revealed a creepy ass clown. We all stood up scared. I walked backwards to be in between Mike and Beverly. "WHAT IS THAT?!" Richie screamed "I DONT FUCKING KNOW!!" Eddie replied. Richie helped Eddie with his inhaler. "Turn it off." Beverly said "TURN IT OFF!"  Beverly yelled having more fear in our voices. Mike kicked the projector and it turned off. I was holding Beverlys hand panting. "What was that" I whispered tiredly. IT then showed up on the screen. Getting closer and closer. "Stan move!" I shouted them it went black agin and the clown was 3D. "Stan" I spoke scared in fear, and Stan finally got the adrenaline to run.

The boys fell on each other. Mike pushed me behind him protecting me. Beverly was trapped
In a corner. I was praying that this thing would go away. I saw The clown, IT was about to kill Beverly when ben and Mike open the garage. The clown was gone. We all could only see Beverly's scared face. She thanked ben and mike and hugged bill. Damn I feel bad for ben. I made it in line with the rest of the losers club. "It saw us and it knows where we are!" Eddie said frantically."It always dose. So let's go." Bill said "Go? Go where?!" I asked "Neibolt. That's where g-g-g-g-g-gorgie is." Bill spoke "After that?!" Stanly said "Yeah it's summer we should be outside." Richie said "If you say it's summer one more f-f-f-f-f-fucking time." Bill said and he got on his bike and rode off. "Bill!" Beverly said as she got on her bike and left. We all got on our bikes and rode to Neibolt.

❤️❤️❤️