How will I know

Yn pov
Later everyone was down and set up. There was a hammock, radio, signs, pictures, rhinestones, and other stuff. Stanly pulled the box of shower caps. "Fuck is this?" Richie asked as Stan held it for him to grab. "So you don't get spiders stuck in your hair while your down hair. "Stanly we are not afraid of fucking spiders." Richie argued then Stan walked away reviling all of us wearing the shower caps. "I stand corrected." Richie said, as soon as he said that Eddie took his shower caps off fast. "Haha that's a first." Beverly said. "Yeah"I agreed. "You want one?" Beverly asked me holding a cigarette "No but thanks" I said I look around listening to everyone's conversations. Stan then sits next to me. "Hey yn" he said smiling "hello Stanley" I spoke with a smirk feeling butterflies I looked at his sweet lips and wanted to kiss them passionately.

"Hey Rich your ten minutes are up." Eddie stated. "What are you talking about?" Richie asked. "About the Hammock, ten minutes was the rule." Eddie stated. "I don't see a sign." Richie stated. "Are you being this way right now?! No no no no no! Why would there be a sign if It was a verbale agreement!" Eddie argued. I looked over to Mike and saw him on the swing chair thing smiling at the two. Richie and Eddie where yelling at each other. Eddie finally hopped on the hammock with Richie. "I see your vagina." Richie said. I saw Stanly role his eyes.

I looked around till Ben and Beverly caught my attention. "Your oddly good at this new kid." Beverly said to ben who was hammering a nail into the roof. "You really think so?" Ben asked. "There is actually a summer program in bar harbor, teaches you everything about architecture. Thinking of a plan." Ben said. "I'll do that. I'll do anything to get the hell out of Derry." Richie said. "Yea, when I graduate I'm going to Florida." Mike said. "What's in Florida Mike?" Ben asked "I don't know, I geuss it's just a place I always wanted to go." Mike replied with a sweet smile. "Stan you should go with Mike to Florda, you already act eighty. You clean up with all the grandmas." Richie said making us all laugh except Stanly.

"Do you guys think that we will still be friends?... when we are older?" Stanly asked. "What?" Eddie asked. "Why wouldn't we be?" Mike asked. "Do any of your parents hang out with any of there friend from middle school?" Stanly asked. "I don't know" I said. "See, Things might be different, we all might be different." stanly said. "W-we will all s-still be fr-friends. I don't t-thi-think that just g-g-gose away when we get o-o-old-older." Bill said. "I agree, but say in a impossible situation we are not close we will have memories and that is what can bring us together" I said.  "Yea Stan come on, you don't have to be so, sad." Beverly said.

Later we left the club house. Stanly was going to ride me home. We walked out bikes out of the woods. I was thinking what he said about us being friends when we are older. We really only have one life I geuss we have to use it to its full. We made it to my home. "See ya stanie" I spoke squeezing his hand. He looked at me, but in a way with well I don't know. All I know is it was deep. And I liked it. I wanted to kiss him even more but I would rather be friends forever than ruin a friendship by letting my feeling get involved. "Bye" he spoke.

❤️❤️❤️
It's so bad but whatever I am sorry I hope you guys like it!