Heaven is a place in earth

Yn pov

It was time to go to the quarry. (Same outfit as last chapter and a Black bra and underwear) I bumped into Beverly along the way to the quarry. "Hey Beverly!" I said. "Hey yn! And you can call me Bev" she said. "Ok!" I spoke as we walked in comfortable silence.

Me and Bev rode to the quarry to see the boys in a line. "Ok who g-go-gose first?" Bill asked. "We will!" Beverly volunteers us. She takes her dress of and I copy her movemetsy. She grabs my hand and we both run and jump. "Sissy's" she said I laughed and our body's hit the cold refreshing water. My body resurfaced "Come on!" I yell and one my one the boys jump in.

"Chicken fight?" Bill asked me and Stanly. Bev gets on Bills shoulders. I get on Stanly. Me and Bev hand in hand trying to get each other off. I finally make her fall making me and Stanly the winners. He dips me down carefully and smiles at me. We got out of the water and went on the rocks. We got bens radio out and played bust a move. Me and Beverly sunbathed. The warm sun beaming on my body, it was relaxing. "You boys do know we can see through sunglasses, right?" I spoke as me and Bev turn our heads to the boys pretending like they where not just starring at us. I laughed and turned on my stomach.

Richie started looking through Bens backpack. "News flash Ben, schools out for summa!" Richie said in a news reporter voice making me smirk a little. "Oh that, that's not school stuff." Ben said. "Who sent you this?" Richie asked pulling out a post card. "No one, give it back." Ben said with his face red getting the card and puting it away. "What's with the history project?" Richie asked

"Oh... Well, when I first moved here, I didn't really have anyone to hang out with, so I just started spending time in the library." Ben said. "On purpose?" Richie asked. "Oh I wanna see." Beverly said getting up. I got up aswell and sat down by Stanly and Eddie. "I have more stuff back home, if you wanna see it." Ben said. We all agreed and got on our cloths and rode to bens house.

❤️❤️❤️