Every breath you take

Yn pov
I got a call from Bev. "Yn come over the other losers are in there way hurry" she spoke frightened. "Oka-" I started before she hung up. I got dressed.
Outfit

"You guys made it, I have to show you something" Beverly said "more than what we saw at the quarry?" Richie asked

"You guys made it, I have to show you something" Beverly said "more than what we saw at the quarry?" Richie asked. "Shut Up Richie! Just shut up!!" Eddie yelled. "My dad would kill me if he saw I had boys in the apartment" she spoke. "I'm not a boy" I said. "Yeah but I need more than one person" she said. "We can l-Lea-leave a look o-out. R-Ri-Richie stay h-here" bill spoke and we all started walking up. "Wait what do I do if her dad comes back?!" Richie asked. "Do what you always do, start talking" Stanly sassed him. I laughed "It's a gift!" Richie yelled back as we all walked inside.

"Are you taking us to the bathroom? Because bathrooms have so many germs. And did you know that 95 percent of incidents happens in bathrooms?! I mean-" before Eddie could even finish his sentence bill opend the door to reveal the bloody bathroom. Blood was everywhere
"What the hell happend?!" Eddie said under his breath "You can see it?! My dad couldn't see it, I thought I was crazy." "If your crazy we all are crazy" Ben said "I agree" I said "W-w-we can't leave I-it like t-this." Bill said. "Yeah but I mean that's a lot of blood so how?" I spoke. Everyone  ignored me. We all walked in and got to cleaning. I started on the wall ben started on the sink Bill and Beverly started on the floor and Eddie with two glows on both hands cleaning the toilet and Stanly with the window making it clean and perfect. "Cute" I whispered. "What?" Stanly asked. "Nothing just you where very focused and I thought it was cute" I spoke and saw a small blush appear on his face. Weird.

After it was done we walked out of the apartment and got on our bikes. "You know, I love being your personal doormat, really!" Richie said. "Shut up Richie!" Eddie said "yea shut up Richie!" Stan agreed "Oh yeah trash the trash mouth I get it! But hey I wasn't the one imaging scrubbing the bathroom floor pretending like it was all eddies mom's vagina on Halloween!" Richie said "That's fucking discussing." eddie said annoyed "S-S-She wasn't imaging  it. I saw so-somthing t-t-to." bill said "You saw blood?" stanly questioned  "No, I saw G-G-Gorgie." bill said "I keep seeing a lepor. It is like a walking disease." eddie said "I saw something also." stanly admitted "Same" Ben spoke. "Ye-" I started than got interrupted. "Can only virgins see this shit?! Is that why I ain't seeing this shit?!" Richie asked. I sighed.

We heard noises and We saw Belches car. "We should get out of here" Eddie said. "We have to help him" Beverly spoke. "Do we?" Richie asked "yes!" She spoke and ran. I ran right after her and the boys followed.

❤️❤️❤️