Stare 2 - Joaquin

'Mary is the girl that
leaves you to rot, she
says,'I am real, and you
are not'
-Alex G.

                                   'In another life,I will
                                    your girl,we'd keep
                                   all our promises'
                                   -Katy Perry

                                   'In another life,I will                                     your girl,we'd keep                                   all our promises'                                   -Katy Perry

YOUR POV
You know when they say that everyone will find someone else,someone better than the person we thought we loved? Well,those are bullshits.
I loved Josh very much,and he threw everything away,in a snap of fingers.
I sighed as I looked at the wall in front of me,and all that I saw was empty.
I know I might sound depressed, but it's not nice when your boyfriend cheats on you.
Even if I knew that I was alone in the room,I could still feel like a sort of presence beside me,but I didn't think much of it.
After a while, Adam came back with a cup of hot chocolate in his left hand and a cup of ice cream in the other.
He smiled and raised his eyebrows as he gave me the food,I smiled at him "Thanks" and he smiled back,sitting on the edge of the bed.
"So,you wanna talk about it..or?" Adam asked while looking at me with a concerned gaze "no,I'm fine,thanks for the food" I said smiling, trying to make him go away,even though he was my brother, I still wanted to be alone in that moment "oh stop it!" Adam suddenly yelled, and I flinched,almost slipping all the chocolate on me,and I looked at him confused.
He looked at me and cleared his throat. "Sorry,just..an impulsive though," he said, smiling nervously, and I nodded slowly while sipping my chocolate as he left the room
JOAQUIN'S POV
I kept stroking Y/n's hair and putting some locks behind her ear,she was so beautiful.
"How can someone do that to you? I mean,you're perfect, " I said,trying to understand her boyfriend's behavior.
She looked at the wall and sighed,I knew she was sad. "You don't deserve it," I said as i caressed her arm softly.
As I did that, I saw her head turning slightly in my direction, but luckily, she didn't care much about it.
After a while, I noticed that Adam came back and gave her the hot chocolate and the ice cream.
He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me and her.
"What?" I mouthed, and he sighed,looking back at Y/n."So you wanna talk about it..or?" Adam asked her,with a worried face "she probably doesn't want to,I mean,she's crushed" I said as I kept caressing her arm and Adam glared at me "no,I'm fine,thanks for the food" she said smiling to Adam,and he sighed,getting up "told ya" I said as I kept hugging her "Now go and leave me alone with her" I said and Adam suddenly looked at me and yelled "Oh stop it!" I laughed hard as Y/n looked at him kinda shocked and confused, Adam cleared his throat and chuckled nervously "sorry just..an impulsive though" he said and glared at me,before getting out of the room.
"If only you could see me.." I said sadly as I caressed her head. She put the chocolate and the ice cream on the drawer and layed on the bed,wiping the last tears on her cheeks.
She closed her eyes,and after a while she fell asleep,I smiled as I saw her sleeping, she was so cute.
TIME SKIP
YOUR POV
I woke up and rubbed my eyes,I must have fallen asleep.
I sighed and looked at the watch,8 pm,well,could have been worse.
I noticed the cup of ice cream,melted,and the hot chocolate that was no longer hot.
I got up from the bed and stretched, I noticed something black beside me,I turned around and saw a dude,he was shirtless and had a black jacket and blue shorts.
I widened my eyes and immediately got off of the bed,and I yelled.
The dude woke up suddenly and looked at me "Jesus low your voice I'm trying to sleep here" the guy said as he went back to sleep "how can I low my voice if there's a stranger in my room?!" I yelled,grabbing the first item I could find.
He raised his head and looked at me "well you could just-" he stopped and widened his eyes,looking at me,he stood up from the bed and started waking towards me,I raised the shoe,and he stopped "Wait,you can actually, see me and hear me?" He said,his face light up and he smiled "yeah" I said confused, as he smiled more "Well then,i'm-" he came closer and I threw the shoe at him "ow,that hurts!" He said,while rubbing his shoulder, he looked at me "by the way,I'm Joaquin, pleasure to meet you" he smiled and kneeled down,I looked at him "why are you shirtless?" I asked as I looked at him,still scared,he looked at me and stretched "Oh well,you know,it's hot outside" he smiled at me,and I looked at him,lifting another shoe "who are you? And why are you in my room?" I asked more calmly,and he looked at me "well,I'm one of Adam's visions" he said proudly, and I narrowes my eyebrows "Wait,you're one of those visions?" I asked, surprised. Adam talked to me about his visions before,but I never expected them to be so attractive.
He looked at me "please put that down,I won't do anything to you,I promise" he smiled at me,and I hesitantly put the shoe down,and looked at him "i'm-" he cut me off "Y/n,yeah I know" he looked at me and sighed "Listen,I know you don't trust me,and you're scared,but I'm a good guy" he said,I glanced at the magazine on my drawer,it was a magazine of naked women,I raised an eyebrow and looked at him "Don't mind that" he said and quickly hid the magazine.
I looked at him and sat on the bed "Well,I don't know how this is possible that I can see you,since you're one of Adam's visions" I said as I examined his face,he looked at me "I'm glad you can" he mumbled and I looked at him,but I didn't said anything.
He extended his hand. "Maybe future friends?" He asked,with a hopeful look,I sighed and shook his hand,"Maybe future friends. "
He smiled and looked at me. He seemed so happy, I don't even know why.
"Why are you so happy?" I asked curiously, and he looked at me,still smiling."Oh nothing, " he said as he kept looking at me,almost, admiring.
"You know,you're not that bad." I smiled at him, and he smiled back.