Mistletoe - Leo Strange

'Make your wish come true,
'cause all I want for
Christmas is you'
-Mariah Carey

                       'This year,to save me from
                        tears,i'll give it to someone
                        special'
                       -Wham!

                       'This year,to save me from                        tears,i'll give it to someone                         special'                       -Wham!

YOUR POV
Being friends with the Strange is something beautiful. They're always inviting us to their house for big occasions,like Easter, or Thanksgiving and Christmas.
We know eachother since a long time since our mothers were friends,and so are we.
I live spending time with Erica since she always tells me about her problems for her work and romantic life or about the visits with Dr.Jhon.
But I also love spending time with Leo,we always talk at school, and I see him around the streets many times,so we're like best friends, I guess.
I've gotta admit that he's good-looking, but I've never had romantic feelings towards him,or neither I will.. right?
Right now,it's my favorite period of the year,Christmas.
Lights everywhere, frosty the snowman, Santa Claus,Christmas trees,and all those beautiful decorations on every house.
Now that I think about it,It's been a bit since I last saw Leo,he went away for a little and he said he would've came back for Christmas, well I hope he does.
LEO'S POV
I got out of my dad's car and started walking towards the door,with my suitcase.
I looked at the garden,it was already decorated for Christmas,it was beautiful.
My dad knocked on the door and my mom opened it,she looked at me and smiled "Leo!" She yelled,running out and hugging me tightly "Hey mom" I smiled at her and she took my suitcase "come on,come in" my dad entered and I followed him,closing the door behind me.
We entered and I looked around "Damn,even better than the outside" I said and my mom smiled at him "oh yeah,Y/n helped us,you know that she got that Christmas spirit" I looked at her and smiled,at the sound of Y/n's name.
"Come on,quick, go to change,the L/n's are coming right now" my mom said,dragging my suitcase upstairs, as I followed her "Wait,the L/n's are coming? Right now?!" I said,panicked, and my mom nodded "quick" she got out of my room and closed the door.
"Shit,shit shit" I said as I took off the clothes I had on,throwing them in an angle,I quickly put on a swit,black pants with a blue and white shirt,and a black tie,too formal? Nah.
I went to the bathroom and sprayed some perfume on me,quickly brushing my hair,I looked at my reflection and winked at myself before running out.
I opened the door and started walking downstairs,as my family was preparing the table.
"Wow,why so formal,getting ready for someone?" Erica said, smirking, and I rolled my eyes."Mind your own business, " I said as I started helping my family, setting the table.
I looked in front of me,and saw my sister Samantha, putting up mistletoes "Hey uhm,Sam" I said,walking over to her,she looked at me "could you put one of them under the bathroom door?" I looked at her, and she nodded. She went upstairs and to the door and put one mistletoe on it,I smiled at her and went back to helping with the table and the food.
After we finished, we heard a knock on the door,I fixed my hair as Erica kept smiling at me,I rolled my eyes and we started walking towards the door,my mom opened the door,and there was the L/n's.
My mom smiled. "Merry Christmas!" She said happily, as Y/m/n hugged her.
They entered,and my mom closed the door,they started walking, and that's when I spotted her,Y/n,I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder,she turned around and smiled at me "Leo!" She said and hugged me tightly, I blushed slightly, and I hugged back."Hey,how are you doing?" I smiled at her,still with my cheeks a tiny bit red."I'm good,and you?" She smiled at me, and I smiled back "oh I'm fine, but I'm sure you missed me a lot,right?" I smirked at her,and she raised an eyebrow."What if I actually did?" She said,and I looked at her shocked and blushed."What?" She smiled and walked to the table,sitting down,I followed her and sat down beside her as we started eating.
TIME SKIP
After we finished eating, the kids were opening the presents,and the parents were talking, while me and Y/n were just looking at the kids with the presents,I looked at her "Hey,how does it feel to have a little brother?" I asked her,and she looked at me "it depends, sometimes it's nice, others, I can't stand him" she said and I chuckled a little, and looked at her brothers opening the presents.
She got up,and I looked at her confused. "Where are you going?" I asked,and she looked at me "to the bathroom. " I looked at her and got up too."You want me to show you where it is?" I asked,nervously, and she narrowed her eyebrows and laughed a little "Leo,I know where the bathroom is" she started walking upstairs, and I followed her "Yeah but,I don't want you to lose yourself anyway" I said and looked at her,and she sighed "alright" she walked upstairs, as I followed behind, we arrived in the hallaway, and she started walking towards the bathroom "wow,you really know where It is" I said,chuckling nervously,she looked at me "you alright?" She asked,opening the bathroom door,I gulped as I looked up her,seeing the mistletoe,she looked up too and saw it,she looked at me,blushing slightly "We don't have to do it if you don't want to" I said,blushing too and she looked at me "come here" she said,I looked at her confused and walked towards her,she looked up at me "What if I wanna do this?" She said,I looked at her surprised."So can I..?" I looked at her and she nodded,I smiled and started leaning in.
As I arrived close enough to her face,I felt her soft lips against mine,they were so soft and sweet, like a candy.
We kissed for a bit, and then she pulled away and looked at me,smiling. "I loved it," I said as I smiled at her,she was so beautiful. "Can we do it again, please?" I looked at her,and then at her lips,she nodded and leaned in again,touching my lips with her soft ones again. Best Christmas ever.