Marriage - Devon Bostick

'Oh, i love it, and I hate
it at the same time,you
and I drinking poison
from the same vine'
-David Kushner

                           'Oh,I love it when you do
                            it like that,and when
                            you're close up give me
                            the shivers'
                            -Ed Sheeran

                           'Oh,I love it when you do                            it like that,and when                             you're close up give me                             the shivers'                            -Ed Sheeran

YOUR POV
Marriage. When someone thinks of this word,people think about the pact of two people that loves eachother and decide to make it official by doing an important step that will bound them forever. But for me,it wasn't like this.
My dad owns a very important agency,which is very well known in our country, so he made a deal with another man who apparently owns another famous agency, his name is Joe Bostick, I guess.
But that's not the worst part,the worst is that I was forced to marry Joe's son,a certain Devon Bostick.
He's 26 years old, and he's a young billionaire who owns an agency himself and is the boss. He has black messy hair and brown eyes, plus he's tal,very tall.
I'm not saying he's ugly,no way,he's handsome, but he's an asshole.
He's cold,mean,aggressive, and when I try to talk to other men, he gets suddenly jealous and pulls me away,i'll never understand him.
The day I found out that I had to marry him,I was desperate,I mean,I should've married a man who I didn't even know? Well,even though my complains, my parents didn't change their minds and so I married him.
And here we are,now we both live together in a mansion,since 6 months,and I have to say,I think I'm starting to understand him,and I also think I'm starting to develop some feelings..but just a few..
Today we were invited by our friends at their house,to meet and have a sort of party together, I didn't want to be rude even though I knew Devon didn't want to go,but I didn't mind.
So I prepared myself, and I went into the car,followed by an annoyed Devon,as I drove towards the house of my friends.
We got out of the car and walked towards the door,and I knocked,after a while someone opened the door. "Hey guys,you're finally here!" My friend Stacy said,I smiled at her, and she hugged me,bringing me inside as Devon followed, with his hands in his pockets.
As I entered, i noticed that everyone was almost there,damn,they're fast.
I sighed and sat on the sofa,as my friend Josh approached me,and we started talking. Devon sat beside me with an angry face, but I didn't mind since he always had that face.
Me and Josh kept talking till I felt a cold hand on my thigh. I looked down and saw Devon's hand caressing my leg. As he looked at me,he slowly came closer. "Who's this?" He whispered in my ear,I looked at him "my friend" I whispered back,and he raised an eyebrow and then looked at Josh with a suspicious glare,as he kept caressing my thigh with his hand.
I turned my head towards Josh and he started talking again,as he talked I felt Devon's hand sliding around my waist,as he pulled me closer to him,I blushed slightly but i kept listening to Josh. Devon moved closer again. "Why is he so close to you?" He whispered with some anger in his voice,I sighed, and suddenly Josh got closer,taking my hand and kissing it. I widened my eyes. What was he thinking? I saw Devon's face getting red from anger,he immediately stood up and walked towards Josh,he grabbed him by his collar and lifted him up "who do you think you are to touch my wife like that?!" Devon yelled in Josh's face,as Josh raised an eyebrow "I was joking" Devon looked at him and smiled with cruelty "Oh yeah,I'm joking too" Devon suddenly punched Josh,making him fell on the floor,he got on top of him and started punching him repeatedly,everyone looked at the scene shocked,as Josh was losing a lot of blood.
Devon kept punching him. "She's mine, you got that?!" He yelled at Josh as he kept punching him,after awhile he took a deep breath and got up,fixing his sleeves,as he looked down at Josh.
DEVON'S POV
I had my arm around Y/n,to prova that idiot of Josh that she's taken,but apparently, he didn't understand and kept getting closer to her. I leaned closer to her. "Why is he so close to you?" I asked with some anger in my voice,but she kept looking at Josh and listening to him. Suddenly, that moron took her hand and kissed it. Who does he think he is? Kissing my wife's hand? I got really angry,as I got up and walked towards Josh,he narrowed his eyebrows as I took his collar and lifted him up "who do you think you are to touch my wife like that?!" I yelled in Josh's face,as Josh raised an eyebrow "I was joking" I looked at him and smiled with cruelty "Oh yeah,I'm joking too" I  punched Josh,making him fell on the floor,I got on top of him and I started punching him repeatedly,everyone looked at the scene shocked,as Josh was losing a lot of blood.
I kept punching him. "She's mine, you got that?!" I yelled at Josh as I kept punching him,after awhile I took a deep breath and got up,fixing my sleeves,as I looked down at Josh. Idiot.
YOUR POV
He then looked at me "we're going" he said with a strict voice,I sighed and looked at my friends,who ran towards Josh,worried,I stood up and put on my coat,as I followed Devon outside.
He was walking towards the car,without saying a word,I tried to walk as fast as him,as I kept following him. He suddenly stopped and turned around, looking at me,I looked up at him, confused,he walked towards me and grabbed me by my waist.
He looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry, babe,it's just that I'm jealous of other guys,you're just too gorgeous," he said softly, the hell? Devon Bostick? Kind with me? I must be dreaming.
He sighed and got closer. "You know I love you,right?" I looked at him shocked, and he smiled and tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear,"my gorgeous princess. " he kissed me, and I kissed back,blushing. He smiled and pulled away,as he took my hand and we walked towards the car.