Adventure - Jasper Jordan

'Welcome to the jungle,
we take it day by day'
-Guns 'n Roses

                               'Now we can't stop this
                               tragedy,and it's back
                               to the start'
                              -Falling in reverse

                               'Now we can't stop this                               tragedy,and it's back                                to the start'                              -Falling in reverse

YOUR POV
When we were little, our mothers used to tell or read us stories to go to sleep,and usually,those stories all ended up in a good way,well,certainly not mine.
I'm Y/n Y/l/n,I live in a small town,an unknown town,since it's basically a magic place,it's called Lake Lights,it's called that because in this town there's a huge lake.
The water is clean and has the color of a blue crystal, and every once a year,this lake pops out some colorful lights, that we use to celebrate the birth of the fairies,yes,we all have one fairy assigned.
I had the luck to have Rosetta,she's such a sweet fairy,but strong enough to answer back to you,she has brown long hair,green eyes and a pink dress,with pink wings,she's adorable.
Our town is not known in the human world,probably because ours is an hidden town,only who is able to dig deep enough can find us,but no one ever did,probably because humans are stupid, or not smart enough.
We all have powers,like,I have the powers of nature,so I can lift rocks,make stars,create objects with every liquid,create fire,talk with animals, and things like that,so I've gotta admit that I have quite impressive abilities.
As I was saying, our mothers tell us stories to make us fall asleep better,and all of them end with a good ending, besides mine.
Unfortunately, we're not the only small town that lives here,there's also another town,on the other part of the Berries forest and the Dragons' crown,it's called Raven Nights.
That town is called that,because it's a dark town,the people that live there are all dressed up in black,they have ravens or snakes instead of fairies,and they're mean and with horrible powers.
Some of them can steal the lights, and someone else can take away the dreams of the kids and transform them into a nightmare.
We all hate that people, so that's why our town is all covered by tall gates,and no one else can come in.
Who tries to enter is immediately hit by a flash,and then the guards bring them back to the forest,thank god.
I have many motivations on why I should hate those guys,but one in particular,they kidnapped my brother.
The other day,I was practicing with my bow and arrow till I suddenly heard a scream. Rosetta looked at me panicked and grabbed my arm,dragging me towards the noise,and when I arrived,I saw that my little brother wasn't there anymore, I widened my eyes, how could i let that happen? Sunny is only 13,of course, he isn't able to take care of himself. I sighed,before noticing a small envelope with a dark ribbon,I grabbed it and opened it,and when I red it,I understood who that was from,it was from Eugene Hamilton, or better,my enemy,Eugene,has always been jealous of me and my powers,but I never thought he would've arrived to kidnap my brother.
The envelope said,'If your brother you wanna find,you better give me your powers,keep that in your mind.' I narrowed my eyebrows at that,what the hell? I would've never given him my powers,but I wanted to find my brother, I had to.
Maybe that's why,now I'm in the Barries forest,with a huge map in my hands,a huge backpack, and Rosetta on my shoulder.
I looked on the map,trying to find the location where I was at,but nothing, I didn't know where I was,I was completely lost.
I sighed and rolled my eyes,Rosetta giggled a little "Hey,you'll see that we'll find him,just keep walking" she said calmly, I raised an eyebrow "easy for you,you're basically being carried" she rolled her eyes at my comment and crossed her arms offended,gaining a chuckle from me.
When I started walking again, I heard the sound of a stick breaking, and I stopped in my tracks. Was someone following me? Nah,no way..
I turned around, and I didn't see no one,mhm,weird,I turned around again,only to be face to face with a boy,I yelled and pointed a stick at him.
He just chuckled and looked at me. "Need some help?" He asked while chuckling, I raised an eyebrow."Who are you?" I asked,while glaring at him suspiciously, he smiled at me "I'm prince Jordan,name's Jasper,nice to meet you m'lady" he said menacingly, as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "And you are?" He asked with a smile,i narrowed my eyebrows and took my hand away "Uh,I'm Y/n,nice to meet you I guess" he chuckled and looked around "got lost I see" he said with a mocking tone,as i glared at him "well,the map is wrong,I know where I am,I just need to focus" I said while raising my chin,no way I was gonna give the right to him,he chuckled "sure you do,anyway, we're in the middle of the blue forest,you have to go to on the left path and follow it till you arrive at the Dragons' Crown, than you'll be outside of here" he said proudly, what an idiot.
I rolled my eyes. "I knew it," I said with a glare as I started walking, and surprisingly, he started following me. "Uh,what are you doing?" I asked while I kept walking, as Rosetta looked at him with a smile."Following you,what if you need my help? A real man would never leave a pretty lady by herself, would he?" He asked with a smirk as he walked beside me.
As we walked I glanced up at him,he had brown hair,and brown eyes, a pair of safety glasses I guess, and his clothes were a combination of a tracksuit and a knight armor,he had also a sword in the left pocket,and he was, well,very very tall.
He suddenly smirked as he kept walking, not looking at me. "Damn,already checking me out, little one? Seems like I made a good impression" he said smugly,as i rolled my eyes,smiling slightly "Shut up" he laughed and kept walking, as Rosetta looked at him with a loving look "looks like your fairy here is in love with me little one" he said with an eyebrow raised, I looked at Rosetta and pinched her arm slightly "ow!" She said as she looked back at me with a frown,I chuckled and kept walking into the deep forest,hoping to find my brother soon.