Bodyguard - Dean Taylor

'You didn't cheat,but
you're still a traitor'
-Olivia Rodrigo

                            'That way when you play
                             the game,baby. You can
                             never lose'
                             -Miley Cyrus

 You can                             never lose'                             -Miley Cyrus

DEAN'S POV
I was in front of the princess' house,in a limousine, waiting for her to arrive.
I recently got hired as the princess' bodyguard since her old one had to stop for family business.
They were looking for someone, not necessarily strong or well built, simply someone who's able to protect her if needed.
I looked out of the window car and saw a man with a girl arriving.
That must be the princess, I thought as I saw a bunch of y/h/c moving in sync with her steps.
The bodyguard was short,in his 40's probably, with a few grey hair and slight beard. The princess had y/h/c,y/e/c eyes, and she seemed beautiful, just like a princess.
I opened the car door,getting out,as the princess and the bodyguard approached me,when they arrived close enough, the princess smiled at me "Hi,I'm Y/n" she said sweetly,just as I expected, I thought as I looked at her, scanning her from head to toe.
She narrowed her eyebrows "I'm Matt" I said with a cold voice,I couldn't reveal my real name,so I had to come up with one quickly, she smiled sweetly again,stop that,I thought as I smiled coldly, the princess smiled at me "so,I hope that we can create a good relationship-" she started,and I quickly stopped her with a chuckle "Listen here princess, I'm not here to be your friend,neither your lover, so try to put in that rich head of yours that this is my job" I said coldly, her smile disappeared and she was looking at me with a frown,good,I thought as she sighed "well,let's get inside" she said with a cold tone,she started walking, as her old bodyguard, James,followed her quickly, I followed too,as I scanned the house, pretty,big,clean,tidy,such a princess' house,I thought as I went inside,Y/n Invited me to sit on the couch and I did it,as I scanned her inside house,nice.
She brought a teapot with some cups and sugar "tea?" She asked nicely, i shook my head as she poured some tea in her cup,she sipped her tea as she looked at me in the eyes "so,Mr.Taylor,I see that you're my new bodyguard" she said coldly, I nodded slightly, taking in her delicate features "and I guess that,even if you said this is just a job,we should create a good relationship,so that we can both feel comfortable with eachother, is that okay?" She asked while sipping her tea,I sighed "if you really want to princess" I said coldly, she raised an eyebrow and nodded, James smiled nervously "I guess that your royalty is right" he intervened,Y/n looked at James and smiled slightly, before turning towards me with a straight face,James sighed "I guess I gotta go,it was a pleasure working for you your royalty, Mr.Taylor" James said before walking out,and closing the door behind him,leaving me and the princess alone. I got up suddenly and started walking around her house. She looked at me confused and got up. "Where are you going?" She asked, confused as I continued walking in every room."Check the security systems, " I said nonchalantly, as I checked everything, in case of cameras.
She scoffed and kept following me. "Well,it's not your right,it's not even your house!" She protested as she kept following me,with scarce results since she was way shorter than me. I smirked as I kept walking around until I arrived in the last room and finished checking, "You should add more security systems, you know? Someone could broke in" she rolled her eyes "I don't need new security systems, I'm fine like that" she said annoyed, interesting, a new emotion,I thought as I got closer to her "Let's make something clear princess, when it comes to security, I take the charge, alright?" I said in a deep voice,she narrowed her eyebrows, visibly nervous, and nodded,I smirked "good girl,well,gotta go,I'll be in the house next to yours,goodnight princess" I smirked and walked out,closing the door behind me,and leaving her speechless in the middle of the leaving room.
Time skip to the next morning
YOUR POV
I was sleeping in my bed,covered by my soft blankets,till my alarm rang,I groaned and turned around, turning it off,before looking around my room.
I don't know why, but I have the sensation that someone's been watching me,whatever.
I took the blanket off of me and got up,feeling the cold floor with my feet. A chill ran down my spine,it's really cold.
I walked to the bathroom and started getting ready for the day with...Matt.
Yeah, I didn't remember anymore that I have him as a bodyguard, I wish I still had James.
I sighed as I finished getting ready,I got out of my room, and as I arrived in the living room, I found... Matt? On the couch,reading a paper,I widened my eyes before walking towards him. "What are you doing here?!" I said angrily as I stood in front of him with my arms crossed,he looked up at me and smiled coldly "good morning princess,I was just making sure no one entered while you were sleeping" he said casually, I rolled my eyes,resisting the urge to strangle him in the moment.
"Yeah,well,that doesn't give you the right permission to enter my house without me knowing" I said annoyed, as he just stared at his paper with a cold face,I groaned and walked towards the kitchen,looking if there was something to eat,mhm,biscuits,not bad, I thought as I grabbed the package, opening it.
Matt looked at me with an eyebrow raised as I chewed my biscuit. "What?" I asked, confused, as he just shrugged."Nothing, " he went back to read his paper.
DEAN'S POV
I looked at Y/n as she chewed her biscuit as she looked back at me. "What?" She asked innocently, and i shrugged "nothing" I said as I looked back at my paper,oh sweet and innocent Y/n,if you only knew the truth, I got up,fixing my clothes "will you excuse me for a second, gotta make a call" I said,she shrugged "alright" I nodded and walked out,closing the door behind me,I dialed Paul's number and waited for an answer "hello?" Paul asked from behind the phone."Paul,it's me,Dean, " I said,while looking at the other houses "Oh Dean,what's up?" He asked calmly,and I sighed "I'm in,I'll be able to steal her files and grab her,I've got her" I said coldly "good job,finish the plan and you'll receive the money you deserve" Paul said ,and I nodded "let's make the plan begin" I said,before closing the call,I put the phone back in my pocket and walked back inside.