Chapter 2: Pheromone Hunger

Maybe it was because Yu Tingquan looked a little pitiful, or maybe it was for other reasons.

Lu Huizhou stopped.

He was a little dizzy from the thick lily of the valley pheromones. The teacher in the physiology class once said that an Omega pheromone has a serious catalytic effect on Alpha. For example, now, Lu Huizhou felt like he was being impacted by his pheromones.

He was thinking about withdrawing temporarily, but when his wrist was pressed against that burning palm, Lu Huizhou didn't think so.

So hot.

Lu Huizhou lowered his eyes and landed on Yu Tingquan's face.

There was an abnormal red color there, and even the ends of the eyes seemed to be dyed with some kind of bright dye, making them look extremely gorgeous.

His Royal Highness seemed to have no strength, and was as soft as a sleeping kitten. The hand holding his wrist also slipped softly, and was caught by Lu Huizhou in time.

He had no choice but to half-bend down. After hesitating for a while, he gently pressed his palm against Yu Tingquan's forehead.

Yu Tingquan didn't react at all, as if he felt his touch and rubbed it lightly unconsciously.

"You seem to have a fever, Your Highness." Lu Huizhou wanted to take away his hand, but hesitated for a while, letting his hand stick to His Highness's delicate skin for several seconds before withdrawing, "I'll take you to the hospital."

Yu Tingquan seemed to have a stress reaction to certain words. He raised his hand to cover the back of Lu Huizhou's hand: "No, don't go to the hospital."

"Then what should we do?" Lu Huizhou sighed, looking away from the few buttons under Yu Tingquan's collar that had been pulled open due to pulling, and discussed with him in a nice voice, "if you don't go to the hospital, we can wait a while. It's very uncomfortable..."

"I can't." Yu Tingquan's voice was soft and a little hazy, and he couldn't tell whether he was awake or not. "Just give me a little of your pheromones..."

Lu Huizhou's eyes were silent and he did not move for a moment.

The effect of Omega pheromones on him was almost immediate. Flames were rushing through his blood vessels, and the heat was no less than what Yu Tingquan was feeling at the moment.

Yu Tingquan didn't know that what he said was a provocative invitation to Lu Huizhou.

——It's a bit hard to bear.

Yu Tingquan thought that he would not agree, and the scorching fire in his body was burning every inch of his sanity. He was a little anxious and regained his consciousness slightly: "I need your pheromones, I will give you 10 million, is it enough?"

However, this sentence seemed to have the opposite effect on Lu Huizhou.

He felt Lu Huizhou stand up and put some distance between him and him.

Then, he turned around, opened the door and left.

Yu Tingquan didn't react, but heard the click of the door lock outside.

He was a little confused and secretly asked System 007: "What is he doing?"

System 007 was also confused and said honestly: "I don't know. Maybe I want to physically isolate myself from you?"

Yu Tingquan sighed: "Brother Qi, I feel so uncomfortable."

System 007 had no choice but to comfort him gently: "It's okay, baby Xiaoquan, just take it for a while! When we take a vacation, I'll treat you to the most delicious snacks in the system mall."