Chapter 11: Pheromone Hunger

In an instant, strong vodka pheromones enveloped Yu Tingquan.

Lu Huizhou took the initiative and pushed the person back onto the bed.

It's like tying up a kitten and letting him play with it, firmly controlling all possible changes in his hands.

The most delicate piece of skin on the back of the Omega's neck was already slightly red and swollen, and with the comfort of mature Alpha pheromones, it looked like a ripe red fruit.

It tempts people to pick it at all costs.

However, Yu Tingquan turned his head and his lips happened to touch Lu Huizhou's neck. His voice was very soft, as if he was coquettishly saying: "... I want more."

He opened his eyes wide, and his sugar-colored eyes were filled with water, like a washed glass bead, with a clear expression.

His request seemed to be a normal thing, rather than something almost flirting that was said in this lustful scene.

It's so pure that people can't bear to expose it.

Lu Huizhou lowered his eyes, his eyes dark: "What do you want?"

Yu Tingquan moved slightly in his arms, his soft hair rubbed against Lu Huizhou's neck, and a slight itch quietly arose: "I want pheromones."

The red gland has completely swollen, like a round red fruit, and the juice inside must be sweet and fragrant.

The instinctive impulse of his body made him a little dizzy, almost irresistibly wanting to mark the mature Omega in front of him.

His lips gently pressed against Yu Tingquan's glands, kissing them silently, just like the last time.

The rich and fragrant lily of the valley smell mixed with the taste of vodka, creating a scene of drunken spring in the mountains.

Lu Huizhou lowered his eyes, his dark eyes filled with unwarranted and violent emotions that could not be resolved.

He could even outline the shape of the round gland with the touch of his lips.

——Also, where to bite can reduce Yu Tingquan's pain and mark him successfully.

And at that moment, Yu Tingquan suddenly moved.

He still had his eyes closed, his long eyelashes trembling, like a butterfly perched on a flower leaf, and his breath became confused: "Hot..."

Lu Huizhou's eyes returned from confusion to clarity in an instant.

Only Yu Tingquan drank, but he was not drunk.

He restrained all his fantasies and impulses, and as if he was having a little fun, he pressed his lips against Yu Tingquan's fair and small earlobes and whispered, "then don't hold me."

Yu Tingquan refused to rely on him. He nuzzled into his arms intimately and murmured in a low voice: "I don't want it."

Lu Huizhou smiled, his long eyebrows raised slightly, and the cold white light fell on his eyebrows, covering the shadows just right. The perfect coordination of light and shadow made him look less like a real person and more like he had stepped out of a certain cartoon. 's avatar: "Is that still hot?"

Yu Tingquan realized that he was teasing him, but couldn't find a flaw, so he could only sigh: "... it's not hot anymore."

Lu Huizhou took the opportunity to teach him: "Don't bite people's glands casually in the future. You are not a dog."

"I just want to bite." Yu Tingquan retorted unceremoniously, but he didn't know that only one mouth in his body was hard, "I'm not a puppy!"

Lu Huizhou saw that his consciousness was gradually returning, and he released a little more pheromones, gently held his waist, and talked to Yu Tingquan in a low voice, with a gentle smile in his voice: "What is that?"