Chapter 4: Pheromone Hunger

Lu Huizhou stopped.

He hugged Yu Tingquan a little at a loss, and for a long time he could only say something hesitantly: "... huh?"

Yu Tingquan looked up at him, not realizing that his cheeks were red: "You touched my belly... it's itchy..."

The itch is real.

Yu Tingquan didn't lie.

Lu Huizhou's palms were cold and slightly calloused.

When touching that piece of extremely delicate skin, it seemed a little weird.

"Then shall I put you down now?" Lu Huizhou wanted to twitch his palms, but found that His Highness the Crown Prince moved again in his arms, and his face turned even redder.

Yu Tingquan is still having a fever these days, and all the skin on his body is very sensitive. Especially this kind of skin that is usually hidden under clothing and not easily exposed.

Lu Huizhou moved his hands back and forth, making him feel more itchy and uncomfortable.

... Didn't the system say that he doesn't like close contact? Well, something seems to have gone wrong.

He held back his long and dense eyelashes. When they fluttered gently, they would cover the emotions in his clear eyes, which now looked more like they had been washed by mist.

Yu Tingquan held back a little bit of shame and whispered: "No."

"That's it."

He craned his neck, embarrassed to raise his eyes, and missed Lu Huizhou's gently curved lips smile.

......

When Yu Tingquan entered the house, the nanny robot had just finished a new round of cleaning.

He didn't like having other people at home, so he often didn't allow living people to enter, even friends like Xu Bo who had a similar odor with him.

As soon as he entered the door, Yu Tingquan missed the tattered silk shirt he was wearing and ran upstairs to change it.

Lu Huizhou was in the living room and took a brief look around while Yu Tingquan went upstairs to change clothes.

The private life of the glamorous Crown Prince seems very simple. The house is kept clean by a nanny robot and is filled with the faint scent of lily of the valley.

Maybe the owner has some minor problem like mysophobia, but even the lockers and small refrigerator are empty, with only a few packages of leftover fast food products standing alone.

Yu Tingquan never cooks at home, relying solely on takeaways and semi-finished instant meals made by the nanny robot.

Lu Huizhou sighed imperceptibly, and after rummaging through the cabinets in the kitchen for a while, he found a piece of noodles.

It is also instant food, but it needs to be cooked over high heat. It is probably for this reason that Yu Tingquan has not eaten it.

Lu Huizhou turned on the stove with familiarity and bought some fresh food for delivery online on the smart liaison device.

The procedure was very natural, like he had done it many times before.

......

When Yu Tingquan came downstairs slowly, he saw Lu Huizhou busy in the kitchen.

He was a little curious, but he was choked by the faint smell of oil smoke and sneezed: "Are you cooking?"

"Well, I'm cooking tomato and egg noodles."