Chapter 3: Pheromone Hunger

In an instant, Yu Tingquan felt that the scene in front of him, where the air pressure was normal just now, suddenly became lower.

The humiliation is real, and the desire to support him is also real.

... He has to say that Lu Huizhou knows how to take care of people and will not play tricks on him.

It would be good if he could take care of him for a month, as it would also create opportunities to bully him.

But... Lu Huizhou probably wouldn't like this.

Yu Tingquan was suddenly afraid of hearing the rejection coming from his mouth, and licked his lips unconsciously: "I..."

Before he finished speaking, Lu Huizhou took his wrist and took him to a place with few people.

At the corner, after the crowds were dispersed, it became sparse.

Lu Huizhou's movements were very light. Even if he was pulling him, it couldn't be regarded as pulling, but he was carefully wrapping his arms around his wrist.

Yu Tingquan blinked and hesitated: "Are you angry?"

"No." Lu Huizhou stopped, and the cold light from the environmentally friendly lamp slanted down from above, blending with the daylight and blurring half of Lu Huizhou's outline. He didn't seem to notice these small details. He looked at Yu Tingquan with clear eyes washed by water, and said with some hesitation and confusion in his voice, "are you... kidding?"

System 007 took the opportunity to excite: "Xiaoquan, hurry up! Just tell him it's true. Lu Huizhou will definitely hate you to death!"

Yu Tingquan raised his eyes, and there was a faint shadow under the long and dense eyelashes, covering the eye sockets. Lu Huizhou was a head taller than him with caramel feet. He could only raise his head with some difficulty to look at Lu Huizhou: "I'm not kidding."

He was a little confused about where Lu Huizhou's question came from. He clapped his fingers and concentrated on counting: "Look, your father doesn't want to give you two million, but I can give you ten million. Your mother is sick. Is it a little serious..."

When Yu Tingquan said this, the corners of his lips were slightly raised, and his eyes were slightly curved, like a crescent moon. He smiled purely, with an innocent look: "And I like you very much. I won't bully you when you are by my side."

He didn't seem to understand the meaning of liking. Lu Huizhou sighed softly and his eyes fell on the restraining ring around his neck.

Yu Tingquan listened to the advice. He didn't know who chose the style for him. The plain collar was gone, but replaced with a restraining ring with a lace edge. When it was attached to his slender and fair neck, it looked very... clever.

Lu Huizhou glanced away without any trace, and his tone was a little strange: "Do you know what it means to support?"

Yu Tingquan whispered: "I know. Stop asking, do you want to follow me?"

He raised his head slightly, and his black eyelashes flickered like butterfly wings, as if he was waiting for his answer.

System 007 snickered at Yu Tingquan: "Hehe, you said so, he must hate you to death! He will definitely not follow you, our male protagonist would rather bend than break... Hey!"

Before it could finish speaking, Lu Huizhou suddenly moved.

He lowered his eyes and looked into Yu Tingquan's eyes: "Then one month."

"After a month, we won't owe each other anything, okay?"

Yu Tingquan liked this answer and smiled: "Okay."