Chapter 8: Pheromone Hunger

They were walking in such a hurry that Yu Tingquan didn't have time to call the driver, and he didn't know how to drive.

So he naturally turned on Lu Huizhou's new skill - driving.

His Highness has always been very secure about his wealth and life, and has no doubts about the authenticity of Lu Huizhou's words.

The car they drove today was a silver-gray family car. It was simple and unpretentious, which fit Lu Huizhou's personality very well.

Yu Tingquan was having a heated discussion with System 007 on how to make Lu Huizhou's dislike of him even higher.

System 007 made a very experienced suggestion: "You bring a lot of things to visit Lu Huizhou's mother, and then create a big impact and let the outside world find out that Lu Huizhou is actually being kept by you. This will definitely be a big blow to the protagonist. It's a devastating blow to one's self-esteem. If you wander around in front of Lu Huizhou's mother twice, it will definitely be easy to increase the disgust level."

Yu Tingquan nodded, took out the light screen and quickly placed an order for a large number of fruit baskets and flowers for online delivery.

​... There are even professional patient robot care services.

There are many categories and varieties.

Yu Tingquan couldn't help but order them all, filling the entire shopping cart like a pile of banquets.

After doing all this, Yu Tingquan felt that he had taken another small step towards success, and felt comfortable all over.

Even the corners of his lips were curled up unconsciously, with a hint of pleasure.

Lu Huizhou's gaze happened to pass by, hit his eyes, and he paused suddenly.

Are you so happy...

It seems that His Highness really wants to see his mother.

Although she was frail and sick, Yu Tingquan didn't dislike her and even came to visit her in person.

Lu Huizhou took a breath and felt something warm stuck in his chest. It was not choking, but rather warm.

Like warm fluid, slowly flowing through the body until all limbs and bones are infected with temperature.

How could he be as bad as others said.

Obviously... it's really good.

*

After the car stopped at the hospital, Yu Tingquan was disappointed.

Maybe it was too early. There were very few people in the hospital at this time. There were a lot of fruit baskets and bouquets blocked at the door, as well as nursing robots carrying voice broadcasts. No one paid attention to this scene.

In the first step of his plan, he died before he could escape.

Yu Tingquan sighed, put his hand on Lu Huizhou's palm, jumped out of the car, and lowered his head slightly like a child who had done something wrong: "I bought those."

He raised his hand, as if to identify it, and led Lu Huizhou to look at the hill, looking at him innocently: "Are there many?"

"... Yes." Lu Huizhou sighed very softly. "Thank you, Your Highness, but I can't move it up."

Yu Tingquan didn't want to waste any opportunity to attract attention, so he actively said: "Wait a moment!"

He lowered his head, and his neck was exposed from the furry collar. His face was small and pointed, and he looked very well-behaved for no reason.