Chapter 5: Pheromone Hunger

His request was considered bold. Yu Tingquan didn't know what the glands represented in the ABO world.

——But Lu Huizhou knew.

Glands are the most private thing for each person, an intimate existence that only a future partner can touch.

He lowered his eyes and shook his head noncommittally: "I..."

Yu Tingquan puffed up his cheeks. When he realized what he had just said, pink spread on his cheeks.

The ends of the eyes are red, and a little water is placed around the eyes, like peach blossom petals stained with dew.

He didn't ask Lu Huizhou to do anything more and ran up the stairs.

Lu Huizhou's eyes followed him until the figure disappeared above the stairs.

Within a few seconds, Yu Tingquan stuck his head out again: "I'll come up later."

He pursed his lips and ran away before Lu Huizhou looked over again.

System 007 comforted him: "Hey, it's okay. Although I don't really agree, I must have gained a little disgust."

Yu Tingquan held his cheek and sighed: "I feel like he hates me now. When can I run away?"

System 007: "Xiaoquan, please hold on, we haven't reached the plot point yet. Think about the snack street in the system mall."

Yu Tingquan thought about fried skewers and roasted sweet potatoes for a long time, then reluctantly faced reality and walked into the bathroom.

He washed for a long time and had already thought about what he was going to say when he returned to the boat later.

Of course, we must severely condemn Lu Huizhou's behavior!

Let him know who to listen to in Yu Tingquan's territory!

*

After Yu Tingquan finished taking a bath, he found that Lu Huizhou hadn't come up yet.

He buried himself in the quilt angrily, and while rolling in the quilt, he complained to System 007: "Why is he so stingy? I'm not angry yet, and he hasn't come yet!"

System 007 then condemned: "Yes! Isn't it just touching the glands!"

Yu Tingquan got excited, rolled up the quilt, and rolled himself up into a salted fish.

He was rolling on the soft bed, sharing the same hatred with System 007, and partially opened the skirt of the bathrobe he was wearing, making it messy.

Yu Tingquan muttered for more than ten minutes before System 007 interrupted him: "Wait a minute, Xiaoquan, someone is coming up."

"Ah?" Yu Tingquan suddenly felt guilty. Before his mind could react, his body took the first step and tucked himself tightly into the quilt. He closed his eyes tightly and pretended to be asleep.

The next second, there was a clicking sound at the door.

Yu Tingquan closed his eyes tightly, feeling a little nervous.

He feels like a bad kid who was caught by his parents after staying up late.

He could feel Lu Huizhou's approach, and the air flow was surging inward along the air outlet, blowing in a little smell of detergent.

Yu Tingquan pursed his lips, pretending to be asleep, and rolled his whole body deeper into the quilt, trying to look more like one.

Fortunately, Lu Huizhou didn't seem to notice. He walked over, as if he had discovered Yu Tingquan asleep, his steps were very slow.