Chapter 2: The Second Chance at the Party

Hyunseok changed his mind and decided to go to Minseon's birthday party.

He didn't know why he did it. He didn't know what he was getting himself into. He didn't know what to expect.

He just knew that he wanted to see Minseon. He wanted to see him badly.

He wanted to apologize for rejecting his invitation. He wanted to make up for his mistake. He wanted to make him happy.

He texted him the night before the party and asked for his address.

[Hyunseok]: Hey, Minseon. I'm sorry for what I said before.

[Minseon]: What do you mean?

[Hyunseok]: I mean... about your party.

[Minseon]: Oh.

[Hyunseok]: I was wondering if... you still want me to come.

[Minseon]: ...

Minseon stared at his phone, feeling a mix of emotions.

He felt hurt, remembering how Hyunseok had turned him down. He felt confused and curious, wondering why Hyunseok had changed his mind. He felt hopeful and happy, realizing that Hyunseok still cared for him.

He texted back his answer and waited for his reply.

[Minseon]: Of course I do.

[Hyunseok]: Really?

[Minseon]: Yes, really.

[Hyunseok]: Thank you.

[Minseon]: You're welcome.

[Hyunseok]: So... where do you live?

[Minseon]: I'll send you the address.

[Hyunseok]: Okay.

[Minseon]: See you tomorrow.

[Hyunseok]: See you tomorrow.

They both smiled at their phones, feeling a surge of joy and excitement in their hearts.

They both looked forward to seeing each other again, but they also feared what would happen next.

They both wanted to make this work, but they also knew that it wouldn't be easy.

They both said good night, but they didn't sleep well.

***

The next day, Hyunseok arrived at Minseon's mansion.

He was amazed by the size and beauty of the place. He had never seen anything like it before. He felt like he was in a fairy tale.

He rang the doorbell and waited nervously. He wondered if Minseon was ready for him. He wondered if he was ready for Minseon.

He heard footsteps and saw the door open. He saw Minseon standing in front of him, wearing a white shirt, black pants, and a blue tie. He looked handsome and elegant, as always.

He smiled and greeted him warmly.

"Hey, Hyunseok. You made it," he said.

"Hey, Minseon. Happy birthday," Hyunseok said.

"Thank you," Minseon said.

He hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. He acted like it was normal, but he felt a thrill run through his body.

He invited him inside and introduced him to his family and friends. They were all polite and friendly, but they also looked surprised and curious. They wondered who Hyunseok was, what he was doing there, what he meant to Minseon.

They didn't know that he was his secret crush. They didn't know that he was his secret lover. They didn't know that he was his secret everything.

They had fun together dancing, singing, playing games, and watching fireworks. They laughed and talked casually, as if nothing had changed. But everything had changed. They looked at each other differently. They touched each other differently. They felt each other differently.

They were happy. They were in love.

Minseon confessed his feelings to Hyunseok in his room and kissed him.

He wanted to tell him how he felt about him. He wanted to hear how he felt about him. He wanted to show him how much he loved him.

He knew it was risky. He knew it was dangerous. He knew it was crazy.

But he didn't care. He loved him. He loved him more than anything else in the world.

He took him to his room and locked the door behind them. He told him to sit on his bed and look at him in the eyes. He told him what he had been wanting to say for a long time.

"Hyunseok, I love you," he said.

Hyunseok felt his heart skip a beat. He looked at Minseon with surprise and confusion.He didn't know what to say or do.

He loved him too. He loved him more than anything else in the world.

But he was scared too. He was scared of what this meant for them. He was scared of what would happen to them. He was scared of losing him.

He opened his mouth to say something, but Minseon kissed him before he could.

He kissed him softly and gently, then passionately and intensely. He kissed him with all his love and desire. He kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

Hyunseok kissed him back, feeling a wave of emotion and attraction in his soul.

He kissed him with all his love and desire too. He kissed him like there was no today.

They kissed each other, feeling a bond and a chemistry between them.

They kissed each other, feeling nothing but each other.