Chapter 4: The Passion for Art and Music

Minseon visited Hyunseok's film studio and met his mentor.

He wanted to see where Hyunseok worked and learned. He wanted to meet the person who inspired and guided him. He wanted to understand more about his passion and vision.

He went to his film studio, which was a small and cozy place near the campus. He saw Hyunseok working on his computer, editing his documentary. He also saw an older man sitting on a couch, watching a movie on a big screen.

Hyunseok noticed him and smiled. He got up from his seat and greeted him warmly.

"Hey, Minseon. You're here," he said.

"Hey, Hyunseok," Minseon said.

He hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. He acted like it was normal, but he felt a thrill run through his body.

He introduced him to the older man, who was his mentor and teacher. He was a famous and respected film director, who had won many awards and accolades for his works. He was also a kind and generous man, who had offered Hyunseok a scholarship and an internship at his studio.

He was also a gay man, who had come out publicly and proudly. He was also a happy man, who had married his longtime partner and adopted two children. He was also a supportive man, who had encouraged Hyunseok to pursue his dream and love.

He knew that Hyunseok was gay. He knew that Hyunseok was dating Minseon. He knew that Hyunseok was in love with Minseon.

He approved of it. He celebrated it. He supported it.

He welcomed Minseon with a smile and a handshake. He praised him for his achievements and talents. He also invited him to join them for a movie night.

Minseon thanked him and accepted his invitation. He felt honored and grateful for his kindness and generosity. He also felt comfortable and relaxed in his presence.

He liked him. He liked him as a friend. He respected him.

He respected him for being close to Hyunseok. He respected him for being an inspiration to Hyunseok. He respected him for being a mentor to Hyunseok.

He wanted to learn from him. He wanted to befriend him. He wanted to thank him.

He wanted to thank him for making Hyunseok happy.

Minseon and Hyunseok shared their passion for art and music.

They knew that they had a lot in common when it came to their interests and hobbies. They knew that they had a lot to offer when it came to their skills and talents. They knew that they had a lot to enjoy when it came to their creations and expressions.

They knew that their art and music were important for their happiness. They knew that their happiness was important for their love. They knew that their love was important for their life.