03, ALL WITH YOU

CHAPTER 03: ALL WITH YOU

Everyone in the room stared at Mariane like she was crazy, and a minute of awkward silence followed

Everyone in the room stared at Mariane like she was crazy, and a minute of awkward silence followed. After they teleported back to their own universe, Mariane had a chat with the team. They discussed how things would unfold in the next few days and planned for the upcoming months if things got messy.

In summary, the plan was for Mariane to stick around in Earth-9. Mariane had spent two days hopping between universes and had figured things out. Luckily, her ability to jump between universes didn't cause much harm—though some labeled it as an intrusion, it was all for a good cause. The Strange family was confident in their ability to resolve any issues that came their way.

"No way," Kate exclaimed, staring at Mariane in disbelief. "Have you seen the bad guys they have? They even had a crazy Joker as their villain!" Kate pointed at the large screen in the Young Avengers' tech room, showing various villains in Earth-9.

"Well, technically, she's already faced off with the Joker," Yelena chimed in, raising her eyebrows at Mariane.

"But you can't handle all the widows and villains on your own," Peter said, looking concerned.

Mariane grinned at him, saying, "Who says I'm going to fight them alone?"

Saying goodbye is tough, especially when you don't know when you'll be back.

Mariane had a little farewell with the Young Avengers, organized by Kate and Peter for her mission on Earth-9. It lasted a few hours, mostly with Kate and Cassie crying and holding beer bottles, and eventually dozing off.

Feeling a bit sad, Mariane chose to have orange juice instead of alcohol because she didn't handle it well. The last time she drank, she got drunk after just half a bottle. She's not good with alcohol.

She sat on the roof of the sanctum, looking at people passing by, mostly couples since it was Friday night. A small smile appeared on her face when she saw a couple, reminding her of her own parents.

If only Mom is here. Clea was the person Mariane could talk to about hopping between universes. Honestly, Mariane immediately went to Clea to share her feelings about liking Richard Grayson from another universe.

The Sorcerer Supreme of the Dark Dimension relates to Mariane because the Strange couple wasn't from the same dimensions. Yet, they can still maintain a good relationship filled with love. How does she do that?

"Trust."

Mariane turned to the voice; her head quickly turned to see Clea standing right beside her as she sat down. The woman looked at her with a smile.