Nightmare~

Jungkook's Pov

   My sleep got disturbed as something or someone besides me was shaking vigorously. I opened my eyes immediately when I realized that it's my kiwi who's having a nightmare again as he's shaking and mumbling words while being asleep.  He's having nightmares again Shit.

        "Kiwi.. baby wake up. See I'm here. Hyung is here bear. Try to open your eyes bear." I said to Taehyung after taking him in my eyes properly and started to kiss his face and tap his cheeks lightly. 

     "God I'm going crazy.. how I will wake him up as it's a very hard task to make him come in his senses when he's having fucking nightmares. Okay Jungkook it's not time to panic stay calm." I said to myself after taking deep breathes in order to stop myself from panicking more.

"Kiwi my darling wake up please. Don't make it hard for Hyung bun. Wake up and see I'm here."

    As Taehyung wasn't opening his eyes after Jungkook's alot attempts also so he sprinkled some water drops on his face in attempt to wake him up which hopefully worked.   (Well I don't have any idea what the hell I'm writing so bear with it🙃)

No one's Pov-

"HYUNGGGG.. Hyung they will take you Hyung again. He's back Hyung! He will separate us again." Taehyung said to Jungkook when he came to his senses.

     He started to shout and panic again as the flashes of the said HIM started to came in his mind again.

"Shushh shushh!! No one is taking me away from u bun and no one is going to separate us again so relax and take deep breathes with me okay. Inhale! Exhale! Yeah just like that slowly and calmly."

         Taehyung cooperated with Jungkook as he said and his breathing became normal again. Now he was just lying in Jungkook's arm with his head buried in Jungkook's chest as ligh tears were escaping his eyes.

"Kiwi shushhh stop crying baby. See no one is taking me away. It was just a bad dream. I'm here with you and you're my strong Kiwi na so stop crying.  Tears don't look nice in my kiwi's beautiful eyes." Jungkook said to Taehyung while cupping his face in his hands and wiping his tears softly.

"I know Hyung it was a nightmare but it was feeling so real. He was so close to take you away from me. I can't let it happen again Hyung.  Promise me you will not leave me again and will always stay with me!" Taehyung said to Jungkook before looking into his eyes and staring them with so much emotions.

"I promise you bear that I will always stay will you no matter what and no one can separate us again.  Not even death this time." Jungkook said sincerely.

Taehyung was looking into Jungkook's eyes after he promised him. Their was sincerity in his eyes and words. They were like a assurance that he's always with him. His eyes were like an loop in which he want to lost himself completely.  He's an abyss which he bever want to leave.

"Hyung you know.. your words and specially eyes work like magic which always put me under an spell. It always take my worries away. Love you Hyung. Thanks for being here with me." Taehyung said after kissing Jungkook loving on the lips.

"I also love my kiwi alot. So relax now okay and let's go to gym cause ik now no one of us will be able to sleep and you will also love to go there so let's go." Jungkook said before picking Taehyung up and making his way towards gym.

☆........................¤.................¤....................☆
We let me tell you all something that......
HE'S  back..
Who's he? Idk hehe😂